šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

House of Gucci is Rated R

Sorcerer

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

Can't wait to see Gaga sell a fake romance with Adam on the red carpet that will cost him his marriage.Ā :party:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, InTheCloset said:

Is there a chance we can see adamā€™s peepee?

Possible :pole:

that second Suicide Squad movie is Rated R and we saw peepee, twice. One isĀ full frontal. :poot:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

PopReaper

I think a movie like House of Gucci appeals mostly to an adult audience anyway (as opposed to a romance + musical drama like ASIB) so I don't think the Box Office results would be very different if it had been rated as PG-13. I'm more shocked that Don't Look Up is going to feature graphic nudity tbh, didn't expect that based off of the trailer.

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Madam Margolyes
14 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Can't wait to see Gaga sell a fake romance with Adam on the red carpet that will cost him his marriage.Ā :party:

And his wife's name is Joanne! We love multiple joannes fighting each other!Ā :lolly:

Queen Bitch

I just hope it does well at the box office. I couldn't care less about what the critics say. It's the box office that really matters.

JusKeepBreathin
3 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

And his wife's name is Joanne! We love multiple joannes fighting each other!Ā :lolly:

Yasss that that Joanne - Die Another Day version.

Ā 

Analyze this...

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

4 hours ago, JaysAMess said:

It's not great but also, Joker was R rated and went on make over $1 billion at the box office.

Different times, differentĀ genre, also, Joker is one of the most famous villains of all time. Every other R rated movie that has been released to cinema during this year has bombed, this will not be the exception. The Covid still out there and people rather go to cinema, to see something familiar/funnyĀ than a really mature movie.

The success from this movie will come, either from streaming or critical acclaim.Ā 

Reality
3 hours ago, Eido said:

Who wants to bet The Eternals is rated PG-13 because one of the main character is gay?Ā :triggered:

All MCU films are PG-13...

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Reality
1 hour ago, Eido said:

Yes but they never mentioned sex on the others to justify thatĀ 

Yeah, that's probably true. Unfortunately LGBTQ topics are still considered to be "risquƩ"

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

BARKDANGER
22 hours ago, rawrimamonster said:

There is a 100% chance we see Gagaā€™s areolas again.

Her Ariolaā€˜s are what connect her filmography together. And I feel like we are old acquaintances by now. Happy to see them.Ā :stalkga:Ā 
Ā 

Ā 

ā€œIā€™m on the edge of gloryā€¦ā€

22 hours ago, Aloe said:

Goodbye box office...Ā this better bring the critical acclaim because no money and acclaim would beĀ so bad...Ā :cryga:

This was always going to be an R movie. No one should've expected otherwise. It's just the kind of movie it is, aimed at an adult audience. I'll go so far as to say that, had it somehow come in at PG-13 on the first pass, they would'veĀ addedĀ sex and violence until it hit R. Seriously.

Archived