💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What brand partnership would you like to see?

Mother of Puppies

Featured Posts

Ororo Munroe
Just now, Cello said:

NintendoXGaga is the collab I need :excited2:

Yes, please. Build her village in Animal Crossing. :giveup:

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cello

She seems to use Steinway pianos often. I think a collab with them could produce some sick adverts 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Cello
2 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

Yes, please. Build her village in Animal Crossing. :giveup:

Imagine a Chromatica course on Mario Kart!!

Ororo Munroe
Just now, Cello said:

Imagine a Chromatica course on Mario Kart!!

Internet would collapse. :giveup:

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

Anderson123

Just thinking about stuff I'd buy I'd say the Oreo was a really good one. Would love to see something with Neca and release a couple of Gaga figures from maybe the Chromatica era. The Sims 4 game pack with something like a post-apocalyptic world or virtual concert related event.

Cello
2 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Just thinking about stuff I'd buy I'd say the Oreo was a really good one. Would love to see something with Neca and release a couple of Gaga figures from maybe the Chromatica era. The Sims 4 game pack with something like a post-apocalyptic world or virtual concert related event.

YES and YES :flutter:

I suggested a lab created jewelry brand in the other thread! I like it better than a traditional jeweler because I feel like the sustainability of lab-created is more in line with her fan's values, and of course, their budgets.  I also think it's futuristic and forward thinking plus would give the potential to support a young designer with a new brand

Luxury sunglasses are a great idea too-- they would be a splurge for her fans, but it would be more accessible than luxury watches

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Also I love the idea of Gaga branded wine but the Dom is too expensive and inaccessible again

A few years ago there were rumors of her selling a house wine from Joanne's Trattoria on a national scale, now that sounds like it's more up my alley. Something I can buy every week to cook my pasta with, like Snoop Dog's 19 Crimes collab :legend: Or a lil more upscale than that but yknow not 500 f*cking dollars a bottle

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Tbh, I quite like the ones she's done. Like with UO and the BTW collection, I never bought any way back in 2011 and it probably would've been gone by now so it's cool to be able to get vintage merch.

Shipper
💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Archived