💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj reveals her family in Trinidad is being harassed by reporters

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Economy

I cant at yall JUST focusing like its her fault :deadbanana:. Its her fault yes but its also the fault of the ppl engaging with her family so shes not totally wrong either

Her family didnt make the comments. Ppl should have a common sense to not harrass someone because of what some relative member of theirs said

Regardless of what stupid stuff she might of said u dont do this to ppl not in question just because they are related to someone who did :shrug:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
boyerased

**** off Nicki stop gaslighting people you’re at fault here. Granted her family shouldn’t be included but she’s pretending like everything was uncalled for and not her fault. 

Economy
Just now, boyerased said:

**** off Nicki stop gaslighting people you’re at fault here. Granted her family shouldn’t be included but she’s pretending like everything was uncalled for and not her fault. 

Because it is uncalled for. Her family shouldbt be draged into it regardless of what she said

The ppl dragging the innocent family that made no such remarks (at least to our knowledge) are not being anymore enlightned human beings. They are being trash also just in a different way

boyerased
Just now, Economy said:

Because it is uncalled for. Her family shouldbt be draged into it regardless of what she said

The ppl dragging the innocent family that made no such remarks (at least to our knowledge) are not being anymore enlightned human beings. They are being trash also just in a different way

Keyword: Everything. 

Economy
1 minute ago, boyerased said:

Keyword: Everything. 

I do think everything is uncalled for. Her lighting the match doesnt mean it was called for for her family to be dragged in like that when they arent the ones who made the comments

Her comments may EXPLAIN why that consequence occured but it doesnt mean it should have

Its not medival times anymore. Ur not suppostu be punished along with a family member simply because u share blood

All this stunt wont help her husband escape justice.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

SharkmanthaC
22 minutes ago, Economy said:

I cant at yall JUST focusing like its her fault :deadbanana:. Its her fault yes but its also the fault of the ppl engaging with her family so shes not totally wrong either

Her family didnt make the comments. Ppl should have a common sense to not harrass someone because of what some relative member of theirs said

Regardless of what stupid stuff she might of said u dont do this to ppl not in question just because they are related to someone who did :shrug:

And that reporter didn’t deserve death threats and all her personal information blasted to the internet. 

she/her/hers

boyerased
11 minutes ago, Economy said:

I do think everything is uncalled for. Her lighting the match doesnt mean it was called for for her family to be dragged in like that when they arent the ones who made the comments

Her comments may EXPLAIN why that consequence occured but it doesnt mean it should have

Its not medival times anymore. Ur not suppostu be punished along with a family member simply because u share blood

Okay to be clear, Anything about her family is uncalled for. People should leave them alone. But she has faults let’s be real here and they deserve repercussions, I just don’t know if exactly from the public. She should’ve thought of that too before spreading misinformation.

I am talking about her having a platform with millions of followers, spreading rumors about a global pandemic that’s currently killing people and passing them off as facts. She’s empowering a certain set of people who base their opinions not on scientific data but something else. She’s not innocent, she’s not in the position to gaslight people and pulling every card she can to frame her as a victim when literally her tweets could lead to more people dying. 

Economy
3 minutes ago, boyerased said:

Okay to be clear, Anything about her family is uncalled for. People should leave them alone. But she has faults let’s be real here and they deserve repercussions, I just don’t know if exactly from the public. She should’ve thought of that too before spreading misinformation.

I am talking about her having a platform with millions of followers, spreading rumors about a global pandemic that’s currently killing people and passing them off as facts. She’s empowering a certain set of people who base their opinions not on scientific data but something else. She’s not innocent, she’s not in the position to gaslight people and pulling every card she can to frame her as a victim when literally her tweets could lead to more people dying. 

I get that. But shes already been dragged time and time again. For once she does have a bit of a point too and im just focusing on that aspect for a moment

Cuz just focusing on "its her fault" basically disregards a completely valid point shes making about her family not deserving to be harrased as well.

Hardly anyone here has even acknowledged that and its my point. Ppl only wanna focus on Nicky being problematic that no one is even thinking if the family in the thread. Like at all

Economy
10 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

And that reporter didn’t deserve death threats and all her personal information blasted to the internet. 

I agree

But in this case i was just giving validity to the fact that her family didnt deserve to be harrased and ppl are so focused ONLY on blaming Nicky that they are not even acknowledging the fact that they do in fact not deserve to be harrased and that she actually has a point there

That was my point

Ive never been one to dismiss a wrong because of another wrong. Like 1 point at a time.

Right now i was merely saying shes right, her family shouldnt be harrased. The fact that Nicky was problematic i think is besides the point because it still doesnt justify it regardless

boyerased
Just now, Economy said:

I get that. But shes already been dragged time and time again. For once she does have a bit of a point too and im just focusing on that aspect for a moment

Cuz just focusing on "its her fault" basically disregards a completely valid point shes making about her family not deserving to be harrased as well.

Hardly anyone here has even acknowledged that and its my point. Ppl only wanna focus on Nicky being problematic that no one is even thinking if the family in the thread. Like at all

Because for my posts I already said that her family shouldn’t be involved. We’re beating a dead horse and circling around at this point.  

Honestly with things like this you can’t just focus on one point and ignore the bigger picture. That would be completely unfair.

Things are relative, she’s spewing out things that are fatal and we should have zero tolerance for that. I’m sorry if I don’t have any empathy for someone who can afford to make such choices as hers and spread things that can cause danger. 

Economy
23 minutes ago, boyerased said:

Because for my posts I already said that her family shouldn’t be involved. We’re beating a dead horse and circling around at this point.  

Honestly with things like this you can’t just focus on one point and ignore the bigger picture. That would be completely unfair.

Things are relative, she’s spewing out things that are fatal and we should have zero tolerance for that. I’m sorry if I don’t have any empathy for someone who can afford to make such choices as hers and spread things that can cause danger. 

Its not Nicky that should have the empathy. I think this statement kinda proves what im saying. Everyone is mostly disregarding the point about her family cuz they are instead focusing on Nicky themselves

Its like the family is barely even relevant in the conversation cuz ppl are more focused on half justifying it because Nicky is cancelled

Blastertoyo
4 hours ago, Mister G said:

She brought this on herself and her family by telling stories with a baseless claim. Gurl bye. She needs to take a Roman Holiday and fly off in her Starship.

She should go to the beach each

:trollga:

please enlighten me to death

Archived