đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

You just became friends with Gaga

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

Chromatica Island

We met each other in Nashville and now we are friends in Animal Crossing and irl and go on shopping sprees together and watch anime all night.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

I was having lunch at Joanne's and Gaga walked in.  I arranged for a bottle of red wine to be delivered to her table.  The waiter uncorked the bottle and poured Gaga a glass.  I saw him motioning to my table and Gaga looked right at me.  The waiter came over and said Gaga invited me to join her at her table.  We talked about many things, then the conversation came to GGD.  She said she was BorisIsHere years ago but nobody knew it was her.  I said "Gaga, everybody knew it was you."   She said she loved @Stephen's documentaries of her eras.  She thought the You just became friends with Gaga thread was interesting and @Monsieur D's story is the only accurate one.  When I told her I was Ronk she couldn't stop laughing.  Oh well.  We had a nice chat and she picked up the tab.

I live outside the space time continuum.

She called my personal phone number (that she bugged) after I said, "I'd love a version of Shallow feat. Bruce Springsteen singing B. Coop's part," she said that was an amazing idea and I had great taste. She promised it'd be on the Dawn of A Star is Born remix album, but you didn't hear that from me. :queenga:

CaliforniaDreamin
3 hours ago, Monsieur D said:

I met her here in Chile, when her name was still Laura García, she used to stuttered a lot, she couldn't even say her name, so everybody called her "La Gaga" (because she couldn't say her last name right). 

She used to be a very humble and poor girl, I remember that she used to say "soy italiana".

I still remember when she couldn't sing her own songs without stuttering (ma ma ma ma, po po pokerface, pa pa paparazzi, ra ra ahh ra ra ahh). 

She was such a nice girl :firega:

Am I the only one who read the ma ma ma ma in *maperfect illusion*

Monsieur D
Just now, CaliforniaDreamin said:

Am I the only one who read the ma ma ma ma in *maperfect illusion*

I- 

ugh your mind 

:bradley:

ma ma ma ma ma ma perfect illusion.  A BOP.

We met at the grocery deli counter :poot: where we struck up conversation about different types of mozzarella.. we bonded over being Italian (well I'm only half but she lets that slide) and being left handed :huntyga: she complemented my eyes, and said she had the perfect Haus Labs color palette in mind for me and she invited me over for dinner and make-up makeovers party (Sarah was also there :bon:)

...now, whenever she wants to feel like a "regular girl" she invites me to spend the night and we gossip, eat leftovers, talk about movies, music and philosophy.. I guess I have a special "non-celebrity uncultured quality" about me that she finds grounding :wub:

The Fame Monster

It was a stormy day. The lightning struck. I woke up. I was lying on the couch in a big apartment. Stefani was sitting next to me, rubbing my feet. ”Finally you woke up, mama” Stefani said. ”You missed the whole show” she continued. ”What?” I said with a confusion on my face. The ending credits of the VMA’s were showing on the TV screen. ”Did I miss anything?” I said while taking a look at the apartment like I had never seen it before. ”Not really…” Stefani said.

The outdoor opened. Joseph came home. He shook a rainy umbrella in the hallway. ”It’s raining like cats and dogs out there” Joseph said. Gaga laughed while still rubbing my feet. I took a closer look at the hallway around Joseph. ”You look very tired honey. Is everything okay?” Joseph said while staring deeply in my eyes. He walked towards me and gave me a big kiss on the forehead. ”Yes.. Yes, everything’s fine…” I mumbled. ”Mama is just a bit tired” Stefani said while looking at me with a sweet smile on her face. ”Let me make you some te-”

Before Stefani finished her sentence, the lightning struck again. This time very loudly and the power went off. ”Are you okay mama?” a voice said… 

”Are you okay?”

”Are you okay”

”Wake up!”

”Wake up!”

”Wake up you stupid b*tch” a girl shouted in my ear. ”Stop shouting!” I yelled. ”I was having a wonderful dream…” 

”You’re acting weird. You never sleep while we’re watching Gaga interviews” the girl said while a YouTube video was playing on a laptop screen. In the video, Cynthia Germanotta was sitting next to Gaga and chatting with Oprah Winfrey at their home. 

”Gaga and Cynthia have a really beautiful relationship. And Cynthia and Joe have a really beautiful home. Though the painting in the hallway is too Jeff Koons for me.” I said.

”What painting??? They haven’t shown any paintings here? What are you talking about?”

”Nevermind :fan:”

Find your freedom in the music

Nathaniel Arven

i met gaga in a dream, she wore a red suit, and refused to sign my arm so i could tattoo it because she was tired of being objectified. So we did not really bounded. It was kinda frustrating. 

Mother of Puppies

I was in Malibu with my (non existent boyfriend) and he was still sleeping in the house that we rented. I decided to go for a morning run and when I was passing by Gaga's house there was a bump on the street and I stumbled over it and fell flat on my face. Just in that moment Gaga came out with one of her cars, cuz she wanted to go to Starbucks :trollga: and she saw me laying on the street and moaning in pain.

Of course she stopped the car and came to help. She was like "Oh my god, that was A FALL! Are you ok? You're bleeding. C'mon, my house is right there. We're gonna take care of those wounds. My boyfriend Michael is there and he's gonna patch you up!" And I'm like: :selena:

So we went into her mansion and Gaga was like: "Michael, darling, there was a girl in front of the house and she fell and hurt herself. Get that first aid kit!" So he came and y'know treated my wounds. :lolly:

And then Gaga invited me to stay a bit more, have a drink and the dogs all came to me, cuz dogs naturally love me. So we talked about many things including fashion, art, being creative and of course dogs, which we bonded over. :huntyga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

SharkmanthaC
3 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

What even are these replies omg y’all are on one tonight  :air:

thank you @SamanthaC for this, this really made my night :ladyhaha:

I almost tagged it funny. I knew that the responses would be crazy. I stopped trying to fight against it and just embrace it. :tony:

she/her/hers

flyaway

I was going for vacation to NY. I had been once before, but this time I wanted to go and visit the Lower East Side. I never in a million years would have expected to meet her at a bar in there. She was in disguise with a couple of friends, but I instantly recognized her voice. 

Luckily I was sitting in the table next to her. I didn't make a move since I didn't want to bother her, but she saw me on my own and asked me to join the conversation as if she was a random stranger. I pretended not to recognize her for a while, but then she introduced herself. I kept my cool, but inside I was freaking out. She's hilarious, and at the end she gave me a hug. We exchanged numbers and now I'm proud to call myself Sarah Tano. 

I discovered Gaga was being held captive in Barbra Streisand’s basement shopping mall, she was being punished for having a better version of ASIB. She was forced to work at Barbra’s personal piggy wiggly, barbra would routinely make a mess in the isles and force Gaga to clean it up. One day I saw Gaga cleaning up jars upon jars of spilled marinara sauce and being teased by Barbra, I’d had enough and took a large Italian meatball from the delicatessen and launched it right at Barbra’s nose. Raw seasoned beef exploded everywhere on impact and we took that as our queue to make an escape. Luckily the *** wagon was waiting on Barbra’s drive and as we were driving into the sunset Gaga turned to me and said “you promise we’ll never come back?” And I replied “I promise” and we’re still driving to this day. 

Archived