Jump to content

💓 Official visual for Ashnikko's remix of "Plastic Doll" 💓

celeb

Prince Harry and Meghan on the cover of TIME (100 most influential people)


Teletubby

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

I don't mean to come across as shady but I'm surprised about this. I thought they still had to work on their image and how they're perceived because they didn't really recover from that Oprah interview. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Bleachella
36 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I don't mean to come across as shady but I'm surprised about this. I thought they still had to work on their image and how they're perceived because they didn't really recover from that Oprah interview. 

Wasn’t the Oprah interview pretty universally received to be on their side? From all the social media reactions i saw it was mostly divided into two camps (with some obvious dissenters), pro harry and megan and the memes 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Teletubby
1 minute ago, Bleachella said:

Wasn’t the Oprah interview pretty universally received to be on their side? From all the social media reactions i saw it was mostly divided into two camps (with some obvious dissenters), pro harry and megan and the memes 

no, most of their claims from this interview got debunked

  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Glamourpuss
24 minutes ago, Bleachella said:

Wasn’t the Oprah interview pretty universally received to be on their side? From all the social media reactions i saw it was mostly divided into two camps (with some obvious dissenters), pro harry and megan and the memes 

I don't think so. It doesn't appear to be that way in England anyway. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Bleachella
2 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

I don't think so. It doesn't appear to be that way in England anyway. 

 

2 hours ago, Teletubby said:

no, most of their claims from this interview got debunked

oh gag! I had no idea 

Link to post
Share on other sites
KanyeWest

I think they were very influential in the sense that they influenced people to believe they were victims 

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...