House of Gucci: Discussion

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Nominations for Golden Globes announced 20 days (December 13) after House of Gucci's release? That's so soon, will the voters even have enough time to see it?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/79th_Golden_Globe_Awards

definitely!This movie is huge in terms of cast and publicity,so i know they're waiting just like us.Lets not forget gaga performed in front of voters from the academy and the Globes

7 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Nominations for Golden Globes announced 20 days (December 13) after House of Gucci's release? That's so soon, will the voters even have enough time to see it?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/79th_Golden_Globe_Awards

Do you know what’s going on with the Globes this year? They’re not being shown on TV, right? I know there was also talk of stars boycotting the event... I wonder if everyone in Hollywood will just ignore them, that would be crazy

Bradley
25 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Do you know what’s going on with the Globes this year? They’re not being shown on TV, right? I know there was also talk of stars boycotting the event... I wonder if everyone in Hollywood will just ignore them, that would be crazy

Yes I read the Wikipedia article. The HFPA have begun their measures of reform, I'm not saying it's perfect but at least they've taken the initiative.

I don't think stars will boycott them, they will probably attend the ceremony and acknowledge the work that needs to be done. That's the more mature thing to do imo.

There's also this counter discourse against cancel culture and people are more aware about "cancelling" not being always the answer.

18 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Yes I read the Wikipedia article. The HFPA have begun their measures of reform, I'm not saying it's perfect but at least they've taken the initiative.

I don't think stars will boycott them, they will probably attend the ceremony and acknowledge the work that needs to be done. That's the more mature thing to do imo.

There's also this counter discourse against cancel culture and people are more aware about "cancelling" not being always the answer.

I'm really interested in what the studios will do! I see the deadline to submit is Nov 15th, maybe more news will come out after that

thehanyo

My friends and I have all gotten multiple emails from different guilds for screenings over the next week or two for HoG. The DGA, Television Academy, SAG and others are all holding screenings before release.

CyanDante
5 minutes ago, Oreo said:

Y'all saw this?

The Linda Perry of this era. :messga:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

35 minutes ago, Oreo said:

Y'all saw this?

He gave A star is born a rotten score in 2018. That’s all I need to know lol

Archived