Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Akon says rich and famous people struggle more than poor people

Teletubby

Featured Posts

TortureMeOnReplay
4 hours ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

It's not funny because education is a human right and not supposedly be a privilege and yet only few people can have it. Heck only a few country can cater these student loan to their constituent. You should realize that having the capacity or even the chance of getting educated itself is a dream for most people and imagine having money to make it so.

Living on minimum wage? If you have a job then you are not part of the people living under the poverty line. Do not equate the void and emptiness these people live in as something like a respite from the busy and chaotic world of the civilization. Some of these people don't know the taste of a popcorn.  

I think it's more ignorant to believe that we all sail on the same boat on these stormy seas. 

That majority of the population of the world is poor and most of these people will probably never enter a cinema. It is sad that some people think that the set of issues and the pressure of being rich (like wtf?) and famous or even having to pay a student loan to get educated as something notorious and YET people strive to get them because guess why? Because we don't want to be poor. I don't want to be poor. You don't want to be poor. And Akon definitely don't want to be poor. 

You cannot understand both side but it's clear which side WE all want to be. 

I wasn't saying it was actually funny, let's calm down. It's ironic. Like I said before it's hard to say one is harder than the other. If being rich was so great then the rich and famous wouldn't be depressed, commit suicide, etc. My overall message was that there's a need for compassion for the rich because we do not understand their struggles and they're still human. That's that. 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise
38 minutes ago, PartySick said:

:triggered:

For pancake purposes that was a joke and not advocating for k-wording anyone :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

PartySick
7 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

For pancake purposes that was a joke and not advocating for k-wording anyone :poot:

Always Watching The Shield GIF by WWE

🖤

TimisaMonster

Stupid...just ignorant...out of touch...stupidity 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

BillieGOAT

I think that human struggle and pain is universal and it finds you no matter what your situation is financially

… but to say that rich people struggle MORE is🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

Economy
7 hours ago, G U C C I said:

I seriously doubt it is more but I believe anyone who thinks they don't struggle just as much as others is crazy. Money and fame simply give you a different set of problems, it doesn't eliminate them. 

Tbh. Ur daily worries dont revolve around paying bills but that doesnt mean u wont in turn have other issues to deal with more specific to rich and fame

Ppl wanna hate on the rich so bad because of inequality issues that they cant fathom the idea that life isnt perfect for them either and can in fact be quite shitty in other ways

Yeah u can be upset about inequality problems but one doesnt have anything to do with the other

Economy
1 minute ago, BillieGOAT said:

I think that human struggle and pain is universal and it finds you no matter what your situation is financially

… but to say that rich people struggle MORE is🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

I think the key here is FAME

If ur rich but not famous perhaps... but if its wealth that involves fame i believe it

U stop living like a human being, cant even take a dam walk in peace without being bothered

I can genuinely believe a famous celebrity struggles more emotionally than the average person despite the fact that they have financial comfort to a level that 99.9% of ppl will never know

Economy
27 minutes ago, Ivy said:

Haha no. Poor people don't have the same opportunity to change their situation or to try and fix their problems

Problems that come with wealth and fame dont get fixed by wealth and fame thats the thing

Ppl taking advantage of u and not knowing who to trust, not knowing who ur true friends are, not being able to do something as simple as walking by urself on the street without being bothered (if ur wealth involves fame)...

Those are not things u just have an oppurtunity to fix. They are by default issues that tend to come with wealth and fame and tend to stick like glue

Economy
5 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

The thing is: Famous and rich people do not struggle because they are rich; they mostly struggle because they are famous.

Being rich is, most of the times, a side effect of having become famous in the first place. I doubt any of them would want to give away their money, because then they'd not only be famous but also poor at the same time and I think this is a deadly combination. :haroon:

I don't think they have any less problems than we; their problems are just not money related, which is, let's be honest, a big relieve. They struggle on a different level. So whenever they are talking about their struggles, just like Gaga is, these are not money problems obviously. A ot of them deal with things we deal with too and also with the fame, which we can't relate to, but I'm sure it's not easy. I would never want to be famous. Ew no thanks. I'd rather only be rich and unknown please.

So what do we all learn from this? Do not become rich and famous, become rich only. :huntyga:

I kinda went along the same lines. I think fame has more bad effects on ones well being than wealth itself

If ur rich but not that well known... half the issues that affect the famous wealthy ppl wont affect u

U may still need to walk around with body guards, u may still struggle with knowing whos ur friend and who just wants to take advantage of u...

But at least ur not being chased everywhere u go and having ur privacy constantly invaded of becoming a constant topic of drag online cuz u got cancelled for this or that

Poor and famous would indeed suck ass :duck:

13 minutes ago, Economy said:

I kinda went along the same lines. I think fame has more bad effects on ones well being than wealth itself

If ur rich but not that well known... half the issues that affect the famous wealthy ppl wont affect u

U may still need to walk around with body guards, u may still struggle with knowing whos ur friend and who just wants to take advantage of u...

But at least ur not being chased everywhere u go and having ur privacy constantly invaded of becoming a constant topic of drag online cuz u got cancelled for this or that

Poor and famous would indeed suck ass :duck:

Are you rich? 

34 minutes ago, Economy said:

Reasonably comfortable yes

Rich no

Why?

Sorry, i read your reply again and now i understand your point. My bad :heart:

58 minutes ago, Economy said:

Problems that come with wealth and fame dont get fixed by wealth and fame thats the thing

Ppl taking advantage of u and not knowing who to trust, not knowing who ur true friends are, not being able to do something as simple as walking by urself on the street without being bothered (if ur wealth involves fame)...

Those are not things u just have an oppurtunity to fix. They are by default issues that tend to come with wealth and fame and tend to stick like glue

I understand what you're saying but..

With money you always have opportunity to change your situation to some degree that a person in poverty does not

For instance your example here:

1 hour ago, Economy said:

U stop living like a human being, cant even take a dam walk in peace without being bothered

A person w money can hire a bodyguard, but a person who is poor & living in unsafe area can't do that

Anyways, everyone has struggles but to say that rich & famous struggle more than poor people.. I believe this is a false statement

FFXIV WhiteMage
2 hours ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

I wasn't saying it was actually funny, let's calm down. It's ironic. Like I said before it's hard to say one is harder than the other. If being rich was so great then the rich and famous wouldn't be depressed, commit suicide, etc. My overall message was that there's a need for compassion for the rich because we do not understand their struggles and they're still human. That's that. 

It's not hard to say or decipher. Everyone wants to be rich, to have money and there's a REASON for that. It's not only WANT. It is also a NEED. Money is a the most powerful artificial resources. You cannot say to me that a person that has a lot of money is living just as hard compared to those who have none, nada. But that doesn't undermine their struggles as well. Of course everyone can undergo hard times despite of their status. But going under those hard times as a rich person vs as a poor person has a big difference. 

Mental health is an illness for everyone. People living on the gutter are as susceptible as well. 

And I understand the compassion part. But that's not point. If we don't feel any remorse or any kind of compassion to the rich then we wouldn't be here on this website stanning one of the richest woman on the world. 

Archived