Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks says Kim Petras is fat

Teletubby

Featured Posts

alsemanche

Oh look here comes the fatphobia with a sprinkle of transphobia again. How shocking. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nightadieu

Well she shouldn’t be talking so loud when Kim, Doja and Azealia have recorded a song together :haroon:

i’ll never understand why all these people who claim to hate azealia continue commenting in threads about her lol. she literally posted an instagram story last night about the hypocrisy of you obsessive haters. azealia banks girl bye GIF

5 minutes ago, Born2Gay said:

i’ll never understand why all these people who claim to hate azealia continue commenting in threads about her lol. she literally posted an instagram story last night about the hypocrisy of you obsessive haters. azealia banks girl bye GIF

Because it’s outrageously disgusting behaviour. If she didn’t make such stupid comments, she wouldn’t be hated so much. She’s a talented woman but her personality is that of a pile of mud.

1 hour ago, Borislshere said:

The only thing worse than the sh*t Azealia says is the people who give attention to the sh*t she says. 

she’s such an incredibly vile person and I’ll never understand why people constantly give her the attention she craves. 

She’s the textbook definition of an attention *****.

dynamite
7 minutes ago, Born2Gay said:

i’ll never understand why all these people who claim to hate azealia continue commenting in threads about her lol

It's easy. The more strongly a person feels about something, the more likely they are to discuss it, good or bad. It doesn't mean they secretly love her.

Pennywise
6 minutes ago, Born2Gay said:

56 minutes ago, Oreo said:

Azealia defenders coming in 1...2....3.....

found one :ladyhaha:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

alsemanche
5 minutes ago, Born2Gay said:

"Haha look im a gay who stans Azealia im so quirky and different and y'all are so sad for hating on a literal piece of sh*t :zilla:"

Soft, soothing, and succulent

3 minutes ago, dynamite said:

It's easy. The more strongly a person feels about something, the more likely they are to discuss it, good or bad. It doesn't mean they secretly love her.

Clearly bad publicity is better than no publicity in her eyes.

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic

Archived