Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Chromatislaps said:

what is even happening here? :ladyhaha:

Infighting babe x

:ohwell:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Sneaky Oliver

I think she should be banned from socials. for real. i hate the gays who keep supporting her and giving her money. :triggered:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

6 hours ago, Pennywise said:

Where are the people who were like "a hex and prayer is not a threat!!! She's obviously joking!!!!!!!" :billie:

...she is lmao it’s song promo over a dumb celeb beef. Again, is it tasteless? Sure. But y’all are really thinking this woman is roaming the streets hunting down Grimes? Cmon. This isn’t even supporting her here it’s just saying y’all need to take a breather sometimes when it comes to celeb drama. She’s taking it far but it’s legit just promo for the song she debuted the other night

1 hour ago, JohnnyVersace said:

I mean they're both problematic and ****ed up tbh. Let's not act like Azealia is the only one in the wrong here...

Plus y'all really think she's going to murder crimes because she has a past of sacrificing chickens?

Legit like some of these folks need fresh air :laughga: yeah, it’s weird and taking it too far, but she isn’t about to murder her like y’all let’s get some perspective :ladyhaha:

2 hours ago, JohnnyVersace said:

I mean they're both problematic and ****ed up tbh. Let's not act like Azealia is the only one in the wrong here...

Plus y'all really think she's going to murder crimes because she has a past of sacrificing chickens?

She was arrested for assault, after punching and biting a bouncer at a club. She slashed her sister's throat with a box cutter. She has a history of violence.

I know the chicken thing is talked about like it's a joke, but if you have to sandblast layers of dried blood out of your bedroom closet because you are so often torturing and killing animals, there are some underlying violent tendencies that you can't excuse with the justification of a religious ceremony.

But, of course this will all be forgiven and forgotten by a handful of members of this site when she releases another bop.

Archived