Drake’s ‘lesbian’ line leaves fans confused

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatislaps

@IAmLesbean where are you?:lolly:

Why do I have a feeling: CLB: Certified Lesbian Boy is gonna be a thing :awkney:

DrKindnessKunt1999

Next thing you know, this is Drake’s way of coming out as a trans woman, which would be ironic since it’s rumored that Drake’s including a female collab for each song on the album. 

Lady Palutena
23 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Why do I find this so ignorant? :awkney:

You're not alone. This is something I have heard ignorant and gross guys say when a lesbian woman tells them they aren't interested in them.

CouyILq.png

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

4 minutes ago, Lady Palutena said:

You're not alone. This is something I have heard ignorant and gross guys say when a lesbian woman tells them they aren't interested in them.

CouyILq.png

They think they’re slick saying something like that - but they aren’t, at all.:triggered:

dracomalfoy

i knew we were off to a good start when i read the title ''girls want girls'' and it was a song by a male artist :bye:

Chromatic, Chromatic, put your hands all over my colors.

LaLuna

Remember when Drake was just this locally known actor who played a disabled guy on a Canadian TV show? Good times.

bionic
1 minute ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Isn’t he basically saying he’s a lesbian too cause he like girls?

I mean, yeah, but...

buy bionic

PartySick

Reminds me of when I was little and my sister and I thought being gay means you like boys and being lesbian means you like girls which led to me coming out as a young lesbian to my father to hide that I'm actually gay :lmao:

💚

5 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

Remember when Drake was just this locally known actor who played a disabled guy on a Canadian TV show? Good times.

specifically remember laughing with my friend that Jimmy from Degrassi was becoming a rapper :laughga:

JusKeepBreathin

This new Drake era got me like...

EUYTtReWoAERNMP.jpg

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived