opinion

CEREMONY || Happier Than Ever || Billie Eilish

TheSlash

Featured Posts

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash

Y'all will be quaking seeing the winner's average rating :nooo: . I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it (granted, the winner song is playing rn :giveup: )

Ew, David!

TheSlash

nda.jpg

Average rating: 8.74

Lowest rating: 1 @antran123 ( :dom: )

Highest rating: 11 @TD878 @BELLYACHE @Goddess Of Love

Comments:

@TD878: Best song from the album imo, love it all (11)

@Julien Mayer: Love her voice (8) @TheSlash: Amazing production and amazing vocals. (10)

@Pennywise: The NIN influence is great, but I think it could even go harder. Overall a great song though. (10)

@Cello: This song is amazing and just gets better as it goes on. (10)

@BillieGOAT: I love the instrumental, especially during the chorus. I also appreciate the non-standard structure of the track- the post-chorus at the end of the song is so cool (7.9)

@alsemanche: SO GOOOOOD. I love the production and the vocal delivery. The auto-tune is amazing. (10)

@BELLYACHE: HANDS DOWN BEST SONF ON THE ALBUM U KIDDING ME??? This shows how much of a MUSICAL BEAST SHE IS damn it goes so HARDDDDDD and it’s very nostalgic to her first album that I loved so much I CAN LISTEN TO THIS SONG 10 times in a row( which I often do lol) and never get tired like whattt. chiefs kiss. (11)

@StressedOut: She's just huge by the end of this song. The production here again is a triumph. (9)

@Goddess Of Love: the best song on the damn album (11)

@Healed My Heart: This is the biggest bop on the album, imo. (10)

@nightadieu: BADASS! Love how confident she became in herself and her songwriting (10)

Ew, David!

TheSlash

WINNER

happier-than-ever.jpg

Average rating: 10.02

Lowest rating: 6 @antran123

Highest rating: 11 @PopTwo @GaGaLB @Julien Mayer @Thomas P @ProfessionalClown @Ferdi47 @Zed @TheSlash @cav07 @Pennywise @BillieGOAT @JazmineRice @littlepotter @ororo munroe @Healed My Heart @tea spiller @nightadieu @gypsy101

Comments:

@PopTwo: THE BEST SONG SHE HAS EVER RELEASED!!!!! (11)

@TD878: That second half, wowww (10)

@Julien Mayer: THE BEST TRACK ON THE ALBUM (11)

@Agunimon: I think this song is great, but I don't agree with it being so hyped compared to GOLDWING. (9)

@ProfessionalClown : Her best song ever wbk (11)

@TheSlash: Absolute masterpiece. The only thing I don't like about it is it not closing the album. (11)

@Pennywise: This is it. This is the moment. I'd give my firstborn for this song, like, it is one of her best, ever. (11)

@Cello: No explanation needed. 10/10 (10)

@BillieGOAT: The second half of this song is top 3 (at LEAST) best Billie songs. Perfect. Love hearing it on the radio (11)

@alsemanche: Perfection. I love how unapologetically angry it is. The transition floored me. I knew something was gonna happen because of the reactions online but I did not expect THAT. The screaming and the yelling in the background too... ughh so good. This could have been my other 11 but GOLDWING has a special place in my heart. (10)

@BELLYACHE: I loved the first part it’s such an atmosphere and then I didn’t expect Billie to do this but she did but I thought the last part had something missing although it went hard but it should be a song every one should play after they break up with their partner. (8)

@StressedOut: Another triumph all around. (9)

@Goddess Of Love: I prefer the first part of the song rather than the second one, it’s just so mellow and calm! (9.5)

@Healed My Heart: This song approaches Bohemian Rhapsody level of musicality, imo, and cements her as a rockstar. (11)

@nightadieu: If anyone doesn’t give this one 11 points, they must be deaf. The beginning makes you want to skip this one but then you’ll get rewarded with the masterpiece that the second half of the song is. Also the Video!!!! Omg. PS: there’s a version of this song on YouTube that’s only the second half (11)

@gypsy101: her best song ever (11)

Ew, David!

TheSlash

If y'all wondered why the highest ratings of the other songs were not 11, here they are :vegas: 

Ew, David!

Pennywise
Just now, TD878 said:

howwwww? :wtfga:

because
174.jpg

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Archived