💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Can we talk about this

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

NFRatwell

Even after a year and a half, Gaga (or rather BloodPop / Gaga’s team) have kept the aesthetic of Chromatica alive with the remix album? The pink and green, the tribe symbols, the Sour Candy vibe. The fact that it’s called “The Dawn of Chromatica” keeping the whole other planet theme alive? For me music is the essential part, but I’m so glad they decided not to just slap the songs on a picture of Gaga and call the album “Chromatica: The Remixes” 

ThisGuyTony
8 minutes ago, NFRatwell said:

Even after a year and a half, Gaga (or rather BloodPop / Gaga’s team) have kept the aesthetic of Chromatica alive with the remix album? The pink and green, the tribe symbols, the Sour Candy vibe. The fact that it’s called “The Dawn of Chromatica” keeping the whole other planet theme alive? For me music is the essential part, but I’m so glad they decided not to just slap the songs on a picture of Gaga and call the album “Chromatica: The Remixes” 

You wouldn’t have liked the original leaked cover then.:partysick:

Spoiler

73-CE5-BE7-C2-F4-4-DB7-B7-DE-CEDCE4-D178

Customzanotti

Honestly the graphics for the era have been out of this world, she needs to keep this creative team around

Pompom hole n streets w/ ma heels

2 minutes ago, Customzanotti said:

Honestly the graphics for the era have been out of this world, she needs to keep this creative team around

Literally !! the visuals this era have been incredible, especially how they built a practical set for the original album cover, it would've looked so bad if it was all CGI

RAMROD

Her and her team always said the journey continues, so... :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gaga Lazuli
29 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Spoiler

source-other-uid-28-F5-DBD1-8-ACE-4-B57-  

I was told this was the first concept for the cover.

Little Monsters Torture Me

Bella Goth
7 minutes ago, Customzanotti said:

ikr? and to mention the fanarts that our fanbase created are beyooond. our family so creative we celebrate music art and everything, i hope we can also celebrate kindness since... u know whats up :triggered:

BlingNotTheMusic

Honestly yes, I'm impressed. But the lime green on the remix cover is, a choice. But I'm not mad at it.

I'm REALLY hoping they actually do SOMETHING with the tribes/hauses and not just be for the Stupid Love video. What a wasted concept if so...

EDIT, I'd like to elaborate: I get them having all these plans and they fell through bc of COVID, blah blah blah. But for them to just move on and not salvage ANY of it is another....choice. Just interesting how her comeback-to-pop album hit a bump in the road and any concepts or plans were completely scrapped like ok?

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

Anderson123
33 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Reveal hidden contents

73-CE5-BE7-C2-F4-4-DB7-B7-DE-CEDCE4-D178

Bowie Next Day inspired cover wow such inspiration much genius.

1569329169_016526_1569329500_noticia_nor

David-Bowie-The-Next-Day.jpg

Plastic Flower
15 minutes ago, Gaga Lazuli said:
  Reveal hidden contents

source-other-uid-28-F5-DBD1-8-ACE-4-B57-  

I was told this was the first concept for the cover.

Not this :bear:

Drop it

Archived