celeb

Kim Kardasheen Debuts Remarrying 'Ye

RAMROD

Featured Posts

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RudraCNG

Manufactured separation and remarry. Ofc everything was a performance. The fact there are still people who believe any crap coming from American celebrities...

A MESS
18 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

I'm pretty sure it's just a way of saying they are gross or a bit twisted. It really isn't anything to do with mental health. Example... If someone said they fancied Donald Trump I would say they were sick in the head.. 

maybe change your language

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

GucciGa
7 minutes ago, A MESS said:

maybe change your language

Nah I'm good thanks 

😇

gumzy3000

Why do some Little Monsters get so tense and weird around Kanye's art? :wtf:

I mean, we are literally a fan of a lady who bled on stage and had been vomited on for "performance art". Some of you just hate Kanye for the sake of hating without realizing how creative and bold he is, especially for hip hop. And honestly, him supporting Trump does not stop me from being a fan of his. Gaga worked with Terry Richardson and R Kelly but we forgave her and moved on. :tea:

trolly troll troll

This is so confusing, what part of anything was real?

Also the thing with Irina was for publicly too I guess

LateToCult

Chile maybe I need to watch the next installment of these performances he’s been doing. 

1 hour ago, Ivy said:

This is so confusing, what part of anything was real?

Also the thing with Irina was for publicly too I guess

Go figure! Honestly I think the Kanye and Irina thing was never true, to me they never even dated. And probably Kim and Kanye never got a divorce, i know she filled for divorce, but are they really divorced? Anyways lol real or not will get the details soon lol.

Queen Bitch

That whole listening party was ART. It was such an awesome performance. Kanye literally is the most creative rapper in the game

Sneaky Oliver

Kim, gurl, you’re rich and powerful on your own. You don’t need that. This guy is using his wife as entertainment :saladga: 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Teletubby
20 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Kim, gurl, you’re rich and powerful on your own. You don’t need that. This guy is using his wife as entertainment :saladga: 

the divorce was a pr stunt, she did it to save her/Kardashians image after presidential elections and to gain attention

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

holy scheisse
6 hours ago, Teletubby said:

he learned from Kardashians

And Beyonce /jay z lol

Archived