Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

Kim Kardasheen Debuts Remarrying 'Ye

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

12-BE9-C6-D-C633-4-C9-D-B74-D-28-B414837

BC04033-E-7995-48-A9-AC6-F-3-D6-C0050-FD

Kylie Jenner reposted the pic on her IG story so it’s confirmed it’s Kim. :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • RAMROD changed the title to Kim Kardasheen Debuts Remarrying 'Ye
1 minute ago, Teletubby said:

Sooo.. they got remarried then? The thought of myself remarrying MY ex husband is laughable. But kudos to whoever has the courage to do such a thing. :vegas:

The Fame Monster

Oh no :cryga:

Well good for them. Especially good for Kanye. :laughga: I hope he’s a better husband this time around.

Find your freedom in the music

Roughhouse Dandy

This whole night was surreal. 

Here comes Kimye2.0. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Contrapoints

This is literally the HEIGHT of performance art wow 

That being said, I do sincerely hope that Kanye listens to Kim this time around and actually tries to be a more present husband and father for their children. Otherwise this is just a very (VERY) elaborate charade that Kim just got caught up in the moment with.

MadreMonster

Went to this and it was terrible. You couldn’t understand a word of anything and everyone around started to sit down. The worst live experience I’ve ever been to :yennefer:

Like it just sounded like big bass beats and that was it. A waste of money.

Kulture Kiari

This is literally trash. Not only is Kanye and Kim sick in the head, but so are the people calling this "ART". This ain't iconic, this is just Spencer and Heidi all over again. Y'all can keep this. I rather listen to Jeffrey, even Nicki than these two again. 

Exploiting marriage/relationship issues and mental health problems to gain more following and staying relevant is not the tea for me. 

Blastertoyo
11 minutes ago, Contrapoints said:

This is literally the HEIGHT of performance art wow

I can’t help but think that this whole performance was somehow a replay for Kanye’s whole life and career with commentary. Very meta and a very Kanye thing to do 

Also: some of y’all don’t understand that they have a family together and he is mentally unwell, on top of the fact that they obviously love each other very much, I actually believe it’s not just all for publicity 

please enlighten me to death

Rat Boy

relax guys he probably cloned her or something

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River

Archived