AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

“AHS10: Double Feature” Poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Are you enjoying season ten?

Featured Posts

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, what an absolute whirlwind of an episode…

Oh My God Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

I think tonight was my favourite of all the episodes so far, even though it confused me for a few minutes at the beginning.

Until next week, folks. Let me know what you thought?

• Guest changed the title to AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)
BARKDANGER

Well that was an awesome episode!!! Like there were truly some parts that grossed me out. Like draining the rags from Doris birth blood. Way to go AHS! Finally back on track! :diane:

And Leslie Grossman never disappoints with her sarcastic delivery. 

I think this was the best episode of season 10 so far. 

“I’m on the edge of glory…”

Best episode since The Name Game imo, one of the best in the entire show. I really hope they stick the landing with Red Tide:bradley:

Luke78619

Wow okay I can’t believe I was doubting where this was heading tbh that was amazing :bradley: some bits were spoiled in the trailers but still had me shooketh

its going back to original shocking story lines, I haven’t been this shook since we found out violet was dead all along in MH :udidnt:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

i was hoping karen would return as a siren or a sea creature. i thought her blood was a sea calling/offering of some sorts given that the whole season's promotion and marketing revolved around sea monsters. but then i opened the reddit discussion thread and shesdied.jpeg :nooo:

2 hours ago, Focus said:

i was hoping karen would return as a siren or a sea creature. i thought her blood was a sea calling/offering of some sorts given that the whole season's promotion and marketing revolved around sea monsters. but then i opened the reddit discussion thread and shesdied.jpeg :nooo:

I’m surprised/disappointed there hasn’t been a mermaid type creature yet. I was convinced her blood would attract a bunch of sea-version pale people

badfaith

Oh god, Karen painting her masterpiece before taking her own life (I think she might be saved tho based on the preview) She still won in the end :fatcat: I just hope she killed all the talented people who took the people before going tho :bradley:

And Doris, I was really rooting for her to be victorious but her end is so heartbreaking. What a sh*t family :fthis:

Customzanotti

I have a strong feeling no one will survive the next episode besides the chemist

Pompom hole n streets w/ ma heels

Thonin Dyn

TBKaren grew up to be my fav character this season but then she d worded. I was kinda hoping to see her raising the baby or at least doris (even tho i kinda hated her in the first few eps). Doris grew on me too this week. i really don't know how this will wrap up for the last episode and how it will connect with Death Valley. Every Character i rooted for is now dead so I'm on team Angelica and/or Leslie. I wonder if the pills are connected to the virus from AHS Hotel, since it's all about drinking blood. and Alma or Harry said something about "forever" so it may be related to not aging too. And Evan's character adds nothing to the plot, he's kinda just there. but overall i really enjoy this first part even tho the "theme" didn't attracted me at first. And I'm (VERY) excited about the aliens in two weeks (but kinda sad it will only last 4 eps)

Serve it, Ancien City style!

• Guest changed the title to AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

Archived