💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why does Gaga say Scheisse is the last song of the show?

Admin

Featured Posts

I think she does it mainly for the super fans or whatever, so she can connect with them. :shrug:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the Moscow show. The public was leaving even during You and I. The public got pissed off because she was saying that it is cool to be gay.

Do they expect her to talk about trees and the weather? They know what she's like and all about so if it's such a problem don't let her come to the country then. :smh:

They left during You&I?

:dies: What trolls. Thanks for buying the ticket b---hes.

:toofunny:

Seems only the super fans would stay then, because they'd know it's coming. Others who aren't aware of the show may leave (along with those who have to catch trains and buses lol).

Yes. I think she says it to make their most personal song the most personal moment :gaga:

WarriorPrince

If i was a pop star i wouldnt do an encore.

As much as you can give the argument of "well the real fans would stay"... so what?

It doesnt make sense to me.

its sad tbh.I cant believe she went so down after TFM..

Excuse me? Down? Please tell me that you were being sarcastic because it didnt catch it. :wtf:

Russia is honestly a fcked up country. Hope Gaga will never come there again. And it's weird how all the past countries loved the show and here u see these Russians staring at the stage and leaving the show. bye

Excuse me? Down? Please tell me that you were being sarcastic because it didnt catch it. :wtf:

Im not gonna waste my time to explain you the obviously things.

WarriorPrince

Im not gonna waste my time to explain you the obviously things.

lol so you are saying that it is obvious that she went down with BTW?

How did she went down if she sold around 20-22 Million singles and 7 million albums with it worldwide?

Plus she gained A LOT of respect from adults with TEOG -> You and I -> The Lady Is a Tramp

So basically, you are wrong.

TheMadridHash

thanks for buying tickets to one of the most expensive shows of the whole BTWB tour and leaving after 3/5 of concert

TheMadridHash

How did she went down if she sold around 20-22 Million singles and 7 million albums with it worldwide?

Plus she gained A LOT of respect from adults with TEOG -> You and I -> The Lady Is a Tramp

you know, gaga's audience is and will continue to be Young CROWDS(there's not many grown adults who would enjoy songs like MTN, Judas, Telephone etc) so if you can't please the crowd you are supposed to, then you will definitevely go down.

and you can't bring the card of gaga going to widen her audience because if everything goes as planned with ARTPOP she is going to keep focused on a Teen/Young Adults crowd so BTW wasn't her best attemp to please that audience

BTW Ball is NOT a flop, it would be very RIDICULOUS to say that. besides people are leaving probably because of the laws that have been taught in them, they probably don't want to be included in a show wich could be in a couple of moths ruled as ilegal intheir country so they left(most of them, the others are probably just GP who entered the concert and got bored because she wasn't doing what they expected her to do)

whatever makes you sleep better...

lol I think she does

AULaFTuy.jpg

I dunno -- we see empty seats in that picture, but she probably mostly sees the crowd packed around the stage, and bright lights in her eyes.

Anyway, pretty much every artist does this. Is anyone else getting complaints? Personally, I would ditch it, but I don't blame Gaga if people are ignorant of the traditional structure of a pop concert. It's common knowledge.

The public got pissed off because she was saying that it is cool to be gay.

I find it hard to believe that anyone who would attend a Gaga show could be unaware of her position on this, or fail to expect her to talk about it. But if they did... **** 'em.

Archived