💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why does Gaga say Scheisse is the last song of the show?

Admin

Featured Posts

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should really do what your avi says.

but I do tbh. I'm just saying that Gaga is not as big as she used to be during TF/TFM. And no one can deny it.

Oh god, those Russian crowds are absolutely terrible :eww: Y&I is not the song with the most energy, but I've seen many other videos of the same performance and people are up dancing.

And the person who filmed that video is disgusting. :wtf: What were their intentions? And was the video uploaded by them and they put the title? Or did a madge fan take the video and re-uploaded it? Why would someone just sit there and film the crowd leaving?

Sorry if I offend anyone. :wtf:

Gaga's last song that was a huge success in Russia was Alejandro.

Unfortunately "You and I" was not aired a lot on the radio.

The fan who filmed the video is a Madonna fan not a monster.

The reason they filmed it - I guess to give the pawsdownlittlemonster site another "evidence" of Gaga being a flop

TEOG was the most liked single from BTW by the general public. Why she would confuse the people who don't know about encores into thinking Schiesse is the last song i don't know. Because they miss out on two epic performances. :cry:

The german part in the song will always be secret. and She must stop saying ''THIS IS THE LAST SONG''. Too many people leave the concert after this.

Michelle

I find it weird too.Most people know most all musicians do an encore.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

This is the Moscow show. The public was leaving even during You and I. The public got pissed off because she was saying that it is cool to be gay.

vecher bez lyubvi, utro bez obidy, lyudi invalidy, lyudi invalidy :emo:

This is the Moscow show. The public was leaving even during You and I. The public got pissed off because she was saying that it is cool to be gay.

Why focus on such a small part of the arena in the corner when the rest is full - was it to de-rail the thread?

See instead the photos here

http://gagadaily.com...80#entry1999950

http://gagadaily.com...80#entry1999450

As others have said, she should not say Scheisse is the last song if it is not true.

The break afterwards makes it obvious what's happening.

This never has and never will make sense. So many pop stars think this is what "encore" means, it's so funny. If she finished the entire set and then the crowd was screaming for more, and then she performed 1-2 extra songs that weren't planned, that is an encore.

I hope Gaga never come back to Russia, they are like zombies sitting and watching the stage lights. Awful.

PD. They paid the tickets too, thanks for the gross. :D

spikeydawson

I don't understand because it's common sense that you don't leave the venue until the venue lights come on, and after her "final song" at our concert in South Africa, no one left because we all knew that it wasn't over due to the stadium lights being off and the stage still being lit up.

MANiCURE1295

There really is no need to split the two though :shrug:

She's already got their money. So to her or her team it doesn't really matter if they stay.

Archived