đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New Snippets of Gaga's 2005 Demo 'Musicland' Leak Online!

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else rather have "Text You Pictures"? I just love the little snippets and clips of the song..(x

?? are you asking which song people would like to hear more?

Elizabeth

Eeek, thanks for posting the clips.

Perhaps one day we'll all be able to hear the whole thing, along with more of the other unreleased demos that are out there...somewhere :giveup:

Sounds a little Again Again-ish doesn't it?

i definitely hear that--both by fusari, of course, so there will naturally be similarites. his production :legend:

Arturo

It interests me how these songs leak and stuff like that.

But I never truly understood the hype for these. I mean it's an old demo, and that's all I see it as. Nothing really valuable :shrug:

Of course, I respect everyone in the Gaga-Audio community, like you, Chica, so no disrespect. Just stating my opinion :sweat:

It interests me how these songs leak and stuff like that.

But I never truly understood the hype for these. I mean it's an old demo, and that's all I see it as. Nothing really valuable :shrug:

Of course, I respect everyone in the Gaga-Audio community, like you, Chica, so no disrespect. Just stating my opinion :sweat:

i get your point--it must be an unreleased demo for a reason--but for me, it's that...i love seeing her evolution from red and blue to her unreleased to TF to TFM to BTW to AP. you know what i mean?

and there is not a single gaga song i dislike. i just want to have as many songs by her as possible, as her entire discography fascinates me.

Daenerys

:giveup: I want this. AND II WANY IT NOW!! :cry:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

I want this. AND II WANY IT NOW!! :cry:

maybe not this, but hopefully soomething will leak for christmas! we'll see :)

i get your point--it must be an unreleased demo for a reason--but for me, it's that...i love seeing her evolution from red and blue to her unreleased to TF to TFM to BTW to AP. you know what i mean?

and there is not a single gaga song i dislike. i just want to have as many songs by her as possible, as her entire discography fascinates me.

I would agree until I remembered deleting "Fountain Of Truth" from my iTunes today. Though it wasn't written by her (I think), so I don't consider it a Gaga song.

My name isn't Timmers

I would agree until I remembered deleting "Fountain Of Truth" from my iTunes today. Though it wasn't written by her (I think), so I don't consider it a Gaga song.

OH MY GOD YOU'RE RIGHT. family tree and fountain of truth are RACHET. though, as you said, she wrote neither nor, so i don't consider them her songs, and thus...not a single gaga song i dislike

xD

Flippy

I love it! :legend:

:laughga: I remember my first thread was about the first Musicland snippet, but people here had already heard it :smh: I was really late...

I swear I've heard this in full. I am pretty sure I downloaded it once... I am going to get out of bed and set up my desktop computer system from 06 and find that motha.

PLEASE DO! You'll be remembered forever in this community! :cryga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Archived