💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New Snippets of Gaga's 2005 Demo 'Musicland' Leak Online!

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

I swear I've heard this in full. I am pretty sure I downloaded it once... I am going to get out of bed and set up my desktop computer system from 06 and find that motha.

The entire world will thank you if you can, you will go down in Gaga history over here for finding that! Good Luck!!

same

:troll:

Ah yes, but can you honestly say you've heard it in full? 3-4 minutes I mean?
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The entire world will thank you if you can, you will go down in Gaga history over here for finding that! Good Luck!!

Ah yes, but can you honestly say you've heard it in full? 3-4 minutes I mean?

no, i was just kidding xD

inuborg

Interesting! We do already have a snippet, it's different though, that was part of the 24 Days of Christmas Leaks last year. We were especially blessed as a community last Christmas, with that among other leaks. Gaga herself even surprised us with HER leak on Christmas Day of Stuck On F*cking You, a very generous Christmas gift from our girl!

You are absolutely correct. It also sounds good! I'll add that to the OP. I neglected to mention that.

I can't believe it's been a ****ing year and we don't have the song :cryga:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

ChicaSkas

no, i was just kidding xD

Special word of advice, that is one thing in this fanbase you NEVER want to 'just kid' about. Gaga fans can be vicious as wild lions about this stuff!
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Special word of advice, that is one thing in this fanbase you NEVER want to 'just kid' about. Gaga fans can be vicious as wild lions about this stuff!

i know, i definitely know he said he'd heard the song before, and i figured it was trolling, so i trolled back--i thought the :troll: made that obvious, but i suppose not! haha

I can't believe it's been a ****ing year and we don't have the song

there are nearly 10 leaked snippets of songs that we don't have in full, so it's not really that surprising at all :(

inuborg

i know, i definitely know he said he'd heard the song before, and i figured it was trolling, so i trolled back--i thought the :troll: made that obvious, but i suppose not! haha

there are nearly 10 leaked snippets of songs that we don't have in full, so it's not really that surprising at all :(

Really? I only know about Text You Pictures, but I don't care about that song and OOC and Then You Love Me and the edits are good enough for me.

inuborg

Omg that snippet is so short.

At 5 words a year, we'll get the whole song just before ARTPOP is released :giveup:

Really? I only know about Text You Pictures, but I don't care about that song and OOC and Then You Love Me and the edits are good enough for me.

haha. yepp, there's quicksand, greatest, move it, and 2-3 others .... all in addition to TYP? if i remember correctly. gah :fat:

inuborg

haha. yepp, there's quicksand, greatest, move it, and 2-3 others .... all in addition to TYP? if i remember correctly. gah :fat:

Oh I don't care about those :toofunny:

ChicaSkas

O RLY.

Mmmm. if it totals over 30 seconds I'll flip my cookies :party::woot: :excited:

Archived