Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

TonyGa got 27 standing ovations

flyaway

Featured Posts

flyaway

Though unused for the past 18 months, Radio City Music Hall’s 6,105 red velvet chairs will likely need a tune-up by the end of this week thanks to Tony Bennett, Lady Gaga, and the 27 standing ovations the pair received during their miraculous, magnificent concert there on Thursday night (August 5).

(...)ut the tears were kept mostly at bay, as “One Last Time: An Evening With Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga” was, undoubtedly, a celebration of a life and legacy that hasn’t seen the curtain just yet. Gaga, the hostess of the evening, made it very clear throughout her set this was all for Bennett.

Tears Happy Crying GIF

https://www.vulture.com/article/lady-gaga-tony-bennett-radio-city-concert-review.html

holy scheisse

Can you even imagine the dopamine and adrenaline of receiving that much applause.mp3 

Love that for them

Dr Fudge

What a beautiful, well-written article. :heart:

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

PartySick
12 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Can you even imagine the dopamine and adrenaline of receiving that much applause.mp3 

Love that for them

I hear she lives for that, you know :diane:

💚

Sassy McSass

I’m so proud to be her fan. This is just more proof that she’s in it for much more than the any money and fame; that that’s not the stuff legends are made of. I’m sure everyone who loves Tony will never forget this. :heart:

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

holy scheisse
54 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I hear she lives for that, you know :diane:

Found the vein put it in here luv :dom:

Archived