💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's sister Natali takes her turn in the limelight

McQueen

Featured Posts

Is it only me that forgot she exists? lol I feel like Gaga always talking about her family but doesn't really mention her that much.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AyaKara

She goes to Parsons?!?!? So envious. I know someone going there(coughcoughmommyanddaddyhavemoney)

Is your friend a non-art student?

Parsons & FIT are very selective of their art students no matter how much money their parents have. My best friend is wealthy, but she had to work her ass off to get in to FIT. But, I know someone (business major) & a few others whose parents paid for them to get in to FIT. See what I mean? :hehe:

has she ever designed anything for GaGa? Has she said anything about not wanting to? I'm surprised that hasn't happened....if it hasn't.

hpmcmill

has she ever designed anything for GaGa? Has she said anything about not wanting to? I'm surprised that hasn't happened....if it hasn't.

She designed the shoe that Gaga used as a set piece when performing on Oprah.

exoskeleton123

My cousin is in her illustration class at parsons and one day she walked in and saw a drawing by Natali and thought about stealing it for me lol. She didn't though

Is your friend a non-art student?

Parsons & FIT are very selective of their art students no matter how much money their parents have. My best friend is wealthy, but she had to work her ass off to get in to FIT. But, I know someone (business major) & a few others whose parents paid for them to get in to FIT. See what I mean? :hehe:

He's going into fashion(What I also want to do aswell). Honestly, his stuff isnt ''bad'' but its really not that great. If he got in, I sure as hell can. I actually have a legit art background. It just bothers me that he isnt even sure this is what he wants to do where as I, would kill to go to Parsons and live in NYC and have his crappy job, just because its in the industry.

Archived