💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

South Park creators sign $900M deal

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

14 MOVIES??

And they paid for 7 seasons in advance too, wow.  Thinking about how all this started with a goofy short made with construction paper is crazy.

weed

that's crazyyyy I've literally never seen a full episode lol I just know they have an episode dedicated to saying f*g

Reginald

I-- :giveup: My inner child is really delighted. Trey Parker and Matt Stone are legends 

ProfessionalClown

Our of all the people, they deserve it. They worked so hard for SP and they have been working non stop to keep pumping out episodes. 

Joshie S

South Park is one of my favourite shows I legit watch it every day LMAO OMG I can't wait !!!!!! :enigma: :giveup:

I was wondering why we weren't getting much out of this season 24. I guess they were too busy signing this HUGE DEAL OMG

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

CautiousLurker

Hopefully this means there will be another game sometime in the future... or a couple... and hopefully this also means they'll revise their stance on transpeople cuz uuuuuuuh

Spoiler

south-park-strong-woman-competition.jpg?

it's not great :wtf:

myluis617
33 minutes ago, weed said:

that's crazyyyy I've literally never seen a full episode lol I just know they have an episode dedicated to saying f*g

Its pretty weird, I still remember the towel that gets high. 😂

Evan Peters
3 minutes ago, Eido said:

Never understood why people liked South Park

But good for him I guess

it's what every satire commentary/show should look like tbh

emma roberts is an abuser

rawrimamonster

South Park is one of those shows that I remember kids at school I grew up with who watched it & then went around repeating offensive jokes to bully other kids (you’re such a Jew, transphobic stuff, etc.).

w/ comedy you kind of have to leave your brain at the door & not be over sensitive & I do think SP had a space & time in which it was relevant, but now I think it should just quietly fade away. 
edit: also 900 mil like wtf

BUtterfield 8

South Park would appeal to me if the animation wasn’t so horrid 

I know that’s probably what they were going for but I can’t look at it 

holy scheisse
4 minutes ago, rawrimamonster said:

South Park is one of those shows that I remember kids at school I grew up with who watched it & then went around repeating offensive jokes to bully other kids (you’re such a Jew, transphobic stuff, etc.).

w/ comedy you kind of have to leave your brain at the door & not be over sensitive & I do think SP had a space & time in which it was relevant, but now I think it should just quietly fade away. 
edit: also 900 mil like wtf

i feel you lmao.. i associate south park with a middle school bully who would call me a f"gg0t," and i.. just could never come around to enjoying the show :messga: 

imnotyourbabe10

Top of my favorite shows. Something oddly comforting about it. Also wildly hysterical. So glad to hear we’re getting fed!

Archived