Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby
2 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

All too well 10 min?????? :fatcat:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

enissa11

off topic, but i hate crosswords, in college they usually put them on the exams as a way to give the students easy extra points, but to me it just always ****ed me up because they end up diminishing the points of the real questions, i lose the crosswords points everytime because under pressure and limited time i get nervous and with luck i only find five or six words out of 15....

Mad Architect of Light

Tinnitus15

I love her for being that cryptic..Such a cool way to get her fans back to work..Miss Taylor swift is cumming hard 

jacs vs looser
55 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

re-recordings.... so exiting!!!

She's adding many unreleased tracks from each Era to her re-recordings. This re-recordings are also coming on top of the 2 original studio albums she released less than a year ago. You're free to not like her, but don't act like you wouldn't live for Gaga releasing this amount of content; need I remind you how thirsty this fanbase is for Act II? 

enissa11
1 minute ago, jacs vs looser said:

She's adding many unreleased tracks from each Era to her re-recordings. This re-recordings are also coming on top of the 2 original studio albums she released less than a year ago. You're free to not like her, but don't act like you wouldn't live for Gaga releasing this amount of content; need I remind you how thirsty this fanbase is for Act II? 

i'm sure if gaga release content, she wouldn't be managing everything this way, that's why i'm fan of gaga and not of tay tay. ARTPOP act ii are not re-recordings, and it was the fanbase that requested it in the first place, not the case of taylor. comparisons in this case are useless

Mad Architect of Light

IllusionLover

What I have so far:

All Too Well (Ten Minute Version), Ronan, Better Man, Winter Nights, Babe, Message In a Bottle, Nothin'New, First Thing, Forever About You.

Featuring: Phoebe Bridgers, Ed Sheeran and Chris Stapleton.

Also Sweeter Than Fiction could be that additional song cause Red is originally 20 songs.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Dr Fudge

Djftibdyibdyihf slaps pretty hard, but I’m really here for the emotional ballad that is yegivdivdyionfychigswyvojvzsxcjfviyfsacj.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Pop Music

here it is!

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

hieronymus
1 hour ago, enissa11 said:

i'm sure if gaga release content, she wouldn't be managing everything this way, that's why i'm fan of gaga and not of tay tay. ARTPOP act ii are not re-recordings, and it was the fanbase that requested it in the first place, not the case of taylor. comparisons in this case are useless

Ahhh the stan bitterness.

MonSwiftAnton
5 hours ago, DanielM said:

Honestly she should just focus on the music. Why everything needs to be a game? All her fans are 12? 

I'm 30 and I think it's fun that she is playful and obviously passionated about rerecording her songs. I remember Gaga doing similar things teasing Born this way on Gagavision, and I would love for her to do it again. Does this mean I'm immature? 

YoungWildCanadian

I’ve always wanted to hear her studio versions of Babe and Better Man! 

YoungWildCanadian

DanielM
21 minutes ago, MonSwiftAnton said:

I'm 30 and I think it's fun that she is playful and obviously passionated about rerecording her songs. I remember Gaga doing similar things teasing Born this way on Gagavision, and I would love for her to do it again. Does this mean I'm immature? 

Probably yes, it does. But it's okay, as long as you're having fun. It's just not for me. I hate teasing more and more as I'm getting older. My approach is 'give me the music and shut up'. :laughga:

• Teletubby changed the title to Taylor Swift's vault tracks from ‘Red (Taylor's Version)' has been revealed

Archived