đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

question

Is Peppa's album elegible for AOTY?

flyaway

Featured Posts

flyaway

As you know, 2020 and 2021 haven't been easy years for musicians given the ongoing pandemic and the decline of the music industry.

But one of the artists who has broken records left and right, has been celebrated and even has had some buzz lately is Miss Peppa Pig. This iconic superstar has proven that no matter how hard things are going, you can become a symbol of resilience and power during these trying times. 

1419-PP-GB-WW-Peppa-My-First-Album-Advet

Her last album, Peppas's Adventures: The Album is a sequel to her first effort My First Album. Her first album wasn't well received by critics given its experimental, and at times misunderstood nature. But her latest work has proven to gain more devotees. Even Pitchfork made a review and gave the album a solid 6.5. 

https://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/peppa-pig-peppas-adventures-the-album/

Following the success of stay-at-home pandemic albums like folklore and evermore, I believe an album like Adventures will be appreciated in a postpandemic world where we need just that: Adventures. 

Is Peppa's new album AOTY? 

Hyperballad

The Grammys tend to award albums that appeal to mainstream audiences and radio. Unfortunately Peppa’s album would probably be considered "too experimental" to be nominated for AOTY. :/

ProfessionalClown

If only. The committee seems super scared to nominate this one. It’s too strong of a contender and would honestly wipe the entire competition. I could see it winning every single main category, maybe even Best Rap, Best Country, Best Traditional Pop, and such.

although I did hear they might introduce a “most experimental” category just for Peppa :enigma:

ProfessionalClown
2 minutes ago, Hyperballad said:

The Grammys tend to award albums that appeal to mainstream audiences and radio. Unfortunately Peppa’s album would probably be considered "too experimental" to be nominated for AOTY. :/

The scammys are at it again 

ThisGuyTony

She’s over. Bacon Face and Pork Romance were her only hits, and those came out years ago.

flyaway
3 minutes ago, Hyperballad said:

Yeah. Sadly she's still an upcoming singer and the jury is always biased and tends to award all the trendy songs. 

Teletubby

she was already snubbed with her first album, they hate her:messga:

i ❤️

Chlorine
28 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

She’s over. Bacon Face and Pork Romance were her only hits, and those came out years ago.

:messga:

Archived