Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Love for sale will be released on October 1st

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

PatrickMonster
6 minutes ago, Braianns said:

it’s a weird decision, imo. i thought the album would be out this month/today on tony’s birthday, they would sing new songs on radio city music hall and get grammys nominations (with at least one win on lock).  that would be the perfect plan! but tony’s health comes first, and i’m sure there must be a reason behind the rollout. 

They gonna record the show and they need time to edit the footages so they can release a DVD from it to promote the album.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, Eido said:

B&N ?

Barnes and Nobles.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

DrewPa
2 minutes ago, Eido said:

B&N ?

Barnes and Noble, but due to COVID19 they do not ship outside the US, I just tried :( 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

M i K E Y

I saw two boxes one for about 30€ and one for about 75€. Are these the same? (I don’t speak french)

Julien Lockhart
1 minute ago, M i K E Y said:

I saw two boxes one for about 30€ and one for about 75€. Are these the same? (I don’t speak french)

Yes and no, the 75€ one is the deluxe edition of the vinyl 

He ate my heart

DrewPa
1 minute ago, M i K E Y said:

One is the CD+DVD, the other one is L4S+C2C vinyls together

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

HookerOnAChurch

What an amazing news and the cover art is great :heart: Are they releasing a lead single like "Anything Goes" as well? 

Julien Lockhart
1 minute ago, whateveradore said:

it was always pink for me bestie haha

Really ? It was black all the time for me :saladga:

He ate my heart

Juanlittlem
5 minutes ago, DrewPa said:

Barnes and Noble, but due to COVID19 they do not ship outside the US, I just tried :( 

Well then imma spend a lot of money to get this one shipped to my place :messga:

Imma wait for the official release of the merch to see what I can/should get.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

NewUsername
7 minutes ago, PatrickMonster said:

They gonna record the show and they need time to edit the footages so they can release a DVD from it to promote the album.

3 minutes ago, miigueel said:

Seems like the DVD is Cheek to Cheek Live after all, because it would be weird to make such an effort for this placeholder. Sad that it won't be the new show! Or they're probably being smart about it and make even more of a profit, releasing it as a standalone or yet another box, later on.

warhol killer

I really want to get my hands on the standard CD and possibly the CD+DVD boxset! :messga: Great cover though! Excited for the tracks.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Archived