πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga for E! Celebrity of the Year - Round 3

No Way

Featured Posts

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We cannot stress how close the results of the previous round were. Lana, the indie darling behind hits such as "Video Games," beat Mother Monster herself, Lady Gaga, by less than one-tenth of a percentage point. And The X Factor judge knocked out Adele by less than one percentage point.

:fthis: :fthis: :fthis: :fthis: :fthis:

Americano

She could still win in a wildcard round if you tweet #CelebOfTheYear, but I doubt people care that much lol

They closed the round when Lana was winning. But Gaga had the 50.1% a lot of times, including early today. I'm furious too.

:rofl: stahp b---h

NO! I PUT MY ****ING HEART AND SOUL INTO THIS POLL AND YOU ALL JUST TREATED IT LIKE IT WAS WORTHLESS! WHEN GAGA NEEDED US THE MOST HER LITTLE ****ING MONSTERS LET HER DOWN!!!! ALL WE EVER DO IS MAKE HER ASHAMED OF US AND NOW SHE'S GOING TO QUIT MUSIC BECAUSE SHE HAS BAD FANS! SO I HOPE WE ALL FEEL REAL ****ING GREAT ABOUT OUR HUGE FAILURE THAT WE HAVE WITNESSED TODAY! YOU MIGHT AS WELL STOP POSTING ON THIS FORUM BECAUSE GAGA IS TOO ASHAMED TO LOOK AT IT ANYMORE

Robotboy

how is this 10 page worthy? isnt stuff like WMA a little more important? o.o

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

NO! I PUT MY ****ING HEART AND SOUL INTO THIS POLL AND YOU ALL JUST TREATED IT LIKE IT WAS WORTHLESS! WHEN GAGA NEEDED US THE MOST HER LITTLE ****ING MONSTERS LET HER DOWN!!!! ALL WE EVER DO IS MAKE HER ASHAMED OF US AND NOW SHE'S GOING TO QUIT MUSIC BECAUSE SHE HAS BAD FANS! SO I HOPE WE ALL FEEL REAL ****ING GREAT ABOUT OUR HUGE FAILURE THAT WE HAVE WITNESSED TODAY! YOU MIGHT AS WELL STOP POSTING ON THIS FORUM BECAUSE GAGA IS TOO ASHAMED TO LOOK AT IT ANYMORE

It's okay Logan! Gaga loves us no matter what! :sara:

In other news, this is officially over so I'm locking this.

Unlocking because voting isn't over. (Or perhaps they just opened the polls again?)

Unless anyone finds a reliable source stating otherwise, no results were posted and the poll is still open. I just voted again myself, and Gaga is winning with 50.2%. :shrug:

Archived