Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Charli XCX - Good Ones 9/2

BleepBloop

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She’s announcing a song a month in advance? I mean, I understand doing that for an album, but for a song that is a bit ridiculous. 

Illuminati
39 minutes ago, Passle said:

I said it elsewhere, this single needs to actually do something, whether that's get backing for a decent tour or decent streams or decent sales, otherwise she is being let go of her deal.

Isn't this her last album to fulfill her 5 album deal? If so, she's being let go of either way, she's probably ready.

BleepBloop
44 minutes ago, Passle said:

It's not enough, and the team that signed her left long ago, and the current management want to trim the fat from the roster. I'll keep it cute and at that.

It’s her 5th and last album in the contract anyways

AURAOFSHEISSE

I would never have expected this aesthetic from her, I love itsassy dance GIF by Neurads

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

1 hour ago, Sneaky said:

It’s her 5th and last album in the contract anyways

Yes but she evidentally doesn't want to be dropped, hence the effort and doing writing camps and buying existing demos, which is a new thing for her. She wants a contract renewal.

BleepBloop
2 minutes ago, Passle said:

Yes but she evidentally doesn't want to be dropped, hence the effort and doing writing camps and buying existing demos, which is a new thing for her. She wants a contract renewal.

The way that you’re just trying to paint her in a pathetic light LMAO. She’s been talking about wanting to go independent forever

StarstruckIllusion

my unconditional win today 😭 **** I’m so xcxcited

gbrldiniz

The song is 2:17 and is written by Charli, Caroline Ailin, Noonie Bao, Oscar Holter, Mattman & Robin. 

Caroline Ailin - New Rules, Don't Start Now (Dua Lipa)
Oscar Holter - Blinding Lights, Save Your Tears (The Weeknd)
Mattman & Robin - Equally Lost (Tove Lo), Slumber Party (Britney Spears)

nightadieu
3 hours ago, POP2 said:

She’s announcing a song a month in advance? I mean, I understand doing that for an album, but for a song that is a bit ridiculous. 

Gaga announced Applause like 5 weeks prior

The Child
3 hours ago, Crescent Bloom said:

Truthfully, Charli wouldn't be at a loss if she was dropped from her label. It seems like they have deliberately tried to stunt her growth as an artist for years. As one user previously pointed out, it looks like this era might be a very meta and satirical statement directed at the label.

Honestly, the only downside of losing her label would be their investment into her projects. But beyond that, I believe her vision far exceeds any need for validation from a label or the general public.

I AM SO HERE FOR THAT!

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
2 hours ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

I would never have expected this aesthetic from her, I love itsassy dance GIF by Neurads

Why are you surprised? This looks like Sucker meets Vroom Vroom and I honestly can’t wait tbh.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived