Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kathy Griffin shares she has lung cancer

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Economy
2 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

Jesus, I am so sorry for her. I can’t imagine having half my lung removed :saladga:

I hope its the small lung :ohno:

weed

They did her dirty using that photo... 

Hope she recovers fully.

dynamite
3 minutes ago, Economy said:

I hope its the small lung :ohno:

TIL lungs are not equally sized 

I hope she recovers fully!

Levine

Ugh my god, in the last months I don't know how many people I heard they are diagnosed with lung cancer, like it's insane. 

I hope she recovers from this :pray:

Economy
10 minutes ago, dynamite said:

TIL lungs are not equally sized 

I hope she recovers fully!

What are TIL lungs?

Economy
9 minutes ago, Levine said:

Ugh my god, in the last months I don't know how many people I heard they are diagnosed with lung cancer, like it's insane. 

I hope she recovers from this :pray:

My aunt has it :/

And she never even smoked :saladga:

Economy
Just now, dynamite said:

TIL = today I learned :poot:

And today i learned what TIL means :enigma:

bionic

Good luck to her with traetment and recovery. Even a straightforward op can take a long time to recover physically and emotionally. Have lvoed her since season 1 of D List

buy bionic

Levine
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

My aunt has it :/

And she never even smoked :saladga:

My aunt too, she got diagnosed 2 months ago and she also never smoked! But the oncologist said that genetic factors also can lead to cancer, so it's not necessary a smoking thing. If you are a smoker you are at a very high risk to take it, but if it's in your genetic there's nothing you can do. 

hieronymus
18 minutes ago, weed said:

They did her dirty using that photo... 

Hope she recovers fully.

Yeah, she looks like Pandora Box.

This really sucks to hear. I used to listen to her stand-up specials a lot on my way to and from school growing up and they would help me feel better about myself. She's a trooper though. She's gonna be 90 years old inspiring new comedians just like Joan

Economy
15 minutes ago, Levine said:

My aunt too, she got diagnosed 2 months ago and she also never smoked! But the oncologist said that genetic factors also can lead to cancer, so it's not necessary a smoking thing. If you are a smoker you are at a very high risk to take it, but if it's in your genetic there's nothing you can do. 

Theres a lot of environmental factors that can increase risks of cancer. Smoking affects lungs in a mroe direct way, but they are still cells in ur body that will get exposed to pesticides, a bad diet, pollution, stress etc just the same along with the rest of your body whether ur a smoker or not

Being genetically prone to something also doesnt necessairily mean u have to develop that illness. It just means u have a weakness in that respect and ur odds increase

For example if someone is more prone to diabetes it may be that frequent glycemic food consumption and insulin spikes will more easily trigger diabetes. But if they are careful it doesnt mean they have to get it necessairily despite being prone

As i understand it when it comes to genetics and illnesses theres 2 types. Theres genetic defects and genetic predisposition

A genetic defect is something ur already born with and u have that illness regardless of what u do. In same cases even as a baby ur already born with that illness

In most cases u dont have the illness in ur genes already u just have a predisposition. Meaning it doesnt take much to trigger the condition cuz ur biological makeup is weak in that aspect. But its technically possible to avoid it

Although cancer can be slightly different from most other predisposed conditions in the sense that theres an element of randomness as well with mutations so healthy living is less of a garantee to prevent it although still a huge factor

Archived