Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Dorian Electra- New Replay snippet.

Quark

Featured Posts

Ziggy

I need higher quality tbh. I’m typically about this sort of music but this sounds slightly overworked if I think of this sitting next to the rest of the song we know, ya know?

BUT love them swinging for the fences

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ziggy
13 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I like it..The way we could get new verses on every track and some monsters are still complaining..Like there’s literally new things to hear 

They just gotta cut that massively autotuned line and I’m fine. I was like mmm I like then OOH NOPE NOPE CUT THAT. That’s not it hahaha everything else is super promising

PawsUpJago
4 hours ago, deactivated001 said:

We definitely need to retire the term "pots and pans"

Yeah, it's a very boomer energy thing to say

badfaith

If true, I'm glad that it's something new and different from the vanilla sound the album has. It's not a remix that's just pasting a verse and then blending their voices on the last chorus. I mean I love Chromatica, but it could use a bit of a wildness and unpredictability to it.

Kadikaado
12 hours ago, RepentingSinner said:

Check your ears :hor:

lol That was a joke. Of course I understood the part where they sang the lyrics we already know, but the rest was ininteligible mumble.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Oooo this the kind of stuff I was hoping Chromatica to sound like. Excited to hear the remix:firega:

I'm probably wrong

yes and
On 8/1/2021 at 4:08 PM, Lighter said:

but like DJWS he still had to ask her if he can play the TEA snippet. i guess she’s the generous queen after all ask miss ellen:staymad:

Tea is an unreleased track from the problematic album, while it's a remix. There are a bunch of remixes everywhere. Moreover, as it was already mentions, Gaga clearly doesn't care about the album, and when it is released, she'll create a few stories on her insta and the promo is over 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

TimisaMonster

What is this noisy mess? :saladga:

Also the way we havent even seen these songs performed ONCE and they're already ruining the originals...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ProfessionalClown
58 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

What is this noisy mess? :saladga:

Also the way we havent even seen these songs performed ONCE and they're already ruining the originals...

This sounds amazing tho what-

Haiydar
On 8/1/2021 at 11:55 AM, Dayman said:

Oh dear this is… um… the instrumental sounds okay… but the rest…

Exactly this is **** 😂😂

MadreMonster
On 8/2/2021 at 10:11 AM, Kadikaado said:

lol That was a joke. Of course I understood the part where they sang the lyrics we already know, but the rest was ininteligible mumble.

Well it’s not high quality, it’s just a phone recording at a club :ladyhaha:

Archived