Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Songs you feel are underrated

COOOK

Featured Posts

COOOK

Post songs you think or feel are underrated, that should've been bigger.
I have many but right now these ones come to mind:

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

holy scheisse

Love Slide Away. I feel like it kinda marked the transition to the current Miley which is the best she's ever been

StrawberryBlond

This song is so underrated, it's not even listed on the discography of any of the artists involved, which baffles me. Whenever I hear it, it makes me wish I could pole dance again as I've dreamed up a whole routine for it:

Hands down one of the best songs Little Mix ever put out and it went nowhere. Maybe the fact it was released at the tail end of summer and during a pandemic when no one could go on holiday was part of the problem:

All her songs post Call Me Maybe have been underrated but this one is next level. If ever there was a song on my "guaranteed to change your mood" playlist, it's this one:

Shocked this never became a hit considering Camila was breaking out in a big way back then and Pharrell holds a lot of name recognition. That chorus is one of the hottest I've ever heard and should have been on rotation all summer:

Archived