💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Paris Hilton never had botox or fillers

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Paris Hilton, who entered her 40s, recently stated that she hasn't yet felt the need to resort to Botox or facial fillers to get rid of wrinkles. 

Her confession is the ultimate testament to the power of Hilton's skincare routine. Between facial cleansing, toner, and lots of sunscreen, the star also uses a well-known device in the celebrity world, the Neurotris, which functions as a non-invasive neuromuscular stimulator.

Paris also said: "I’ve never done an injection — no Botox, no fillers. Most of my friends have been doing that [Botox or fillers] for years, since they were in their 20s, but I'm so happy that I've not done anything." 

source

aaaaaa

JusKeepBreathin

Where do I buy this fountain of youth machine?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Rahrahbitchson

What kind of friend expose her friends like that 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

RepentingSinner

Honestly i believe her. She's never had that plastic, bloated botox filler face that many get. 

Economy

I mean, nowadays theres so many alternative treatments to botox or fillers and lifts that u often can stay looking young and not touch that stuff till ur 50s

Besides creams, moisturizers and retinoids etc theres also some pretty effective laser treatments out there too for rejuvination

I do believe shes not lying about not doing botox or fillers same with many other celebs but im willing to bet shes still done some of the other newer treatments that make work done on ur face less obvious

ZiggyZiggs

Sounds legit tbh if she has done anything it’s been preeeeety subtle 

I don’t think you should do it unless you really need it. Otherwise it just makes you look way older than you actually are.

Good for her! 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived