Cancel the count like anne frank's bat mitzvah! :grr:

OT but damn she's good, I was on the floor watching this episode

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Madam Margolyes
3 minutes ago, nodandsmile said:

OT but damn she's good, I was on the floor watching this episode

Indeed, Veep was one of the best shows I've ever seen and Julia DEVOURED her role :classy:

Aga Gydal
44 minutes ago, Oyster said:

This forum is sad. That’s all I have to say. It’s really sad. I’m literally on GGD because I love Gaga and art and I really just want to see people discussing art. Instead it’s a bunch of stans acting so incredibly miserable. I guess this is Stan culture? I don’t like it and I really do think so many stans are pathetic. I know it’s harsh but it’s true. Who really judges their own worth over critic reviews of a critically acclaimed musician and actress? The critic reviews also mostly say she’s a great actress! Seriously it’s time to take out the trash here but it’s everywhere. 

Yep. Not sure why so many of y’all are measuring your own worth (let alone Gaga’s) by how a movie is getting reviewed. The movie’s getting mediocre reviews coz it’s mediocre. Stop trying to contrive better scores or pick fights if some people just weren’t feeling it. Also, the movie’s scores are 100% a reflection on the director, not the actors. Gaga’s literally going to be nominated for an Oscar, like stop 

Just now, Anveeroy said:

Oh my, Gaga dropped to #6 and now Kristen and Kidman are the frontrunners. 

https://www.goldderby.com/odds/expert-odds/oscars-nominations-2022-predictions/

Jessica Chastain is not getting nominated. Her movie is both critically and commercial a flop. It’s good that Gaga is not a front runner, helps to be the underdog. 

ConnorFilm
11 minutes ago, Dennis said:

So we get another 75 on MC, and another 50, and score decides to stay 59 :selena:

It's almost at 50 reviews. The score ain't moving. What is annoying is Vanity Fair's Richard Lawson made it sound like on Twitter that he enjoyed the film, but his review on MC is a 58/100. He's cancelled. Where's our king Mick LaSalle when we need him? 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

You have to take it with a grain of salt. A reviewer from the NY Post hated it and gave it a 1 out of 5......then turned around and gave the new Resident Evil movie a 4 out of 5. Opinions are like buttholes, everybody has one and most of them stink.

Just noticed Gaga dropped out of the top 5 on Best Actress predictions, when did that happen?

Signature loading… 👹🖤

9 minutes ago, Dennis said:

I wanna know how that same NY Post critic gave ASIB 5/5 and HOG 1/5. Can't argue he's a Madonna stan.

He’s a republican and voted for Trump. ASIB was very respected within that demographic.

14 minutes ago, Stef said:

Just noticed Gaga dropped out of the top 5 on Best Actress predictions, when did that happen?

She didn’t exactly drop out. She’s still #5 on Goldderby (tied with Olivia) and shes #3 on Variety.

1 minute ago, Meat said:

He’s a republican and voted for Trump. ASIB was very respected within that demographic.

Tell me more. Does he have siblings? Married? Children? Didn't know little monsters were private investigators.

Archived