💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

House of Gucci । Reviews

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

franminervini

omg a Twitch exclusive premiere! MGM spending the coins 💰 

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People need to calm down about scores. The movie is going to do fine at the box office. You all need to stop giving attention to negative reviews, don't post them on here. Engage with the good reviews so they are what comes up when you search. I know saying all this is pointless though. This fandom lives for drama and negativity. 

YourEnigma
7 minutes ago, QUEENH said:

People need to calm down about scores. The movie is going to do fine at the box office. You all need to stop giving attention to negative reviews, don't post them on here. Engage with the good reviews so they are what comes up when you search. I know saying all this is pointless though. This fandom lives for drama and negativity. 

Lol so se should ignore negative opinions and only post good press, pretending to live in a World Where The movie has criticam Acclaim? Only in Gaga Daily I ser such thing.

26 minutes ago, YourEnigma said:

Lol so se should ignore negative opinions and only post good press, pretending to live in a World Where The movie has criticam Acclaim? Only in Gaga Daily I ser such thing.

You can acknowledge the negative reviews but you don’t have to amplify them. There’s a huge difference between the two. 

LilyLark
29 minutes ago, YourEnigma said:

Nah, but on twitter people should focus more on the good reviews rather than drawing attention to the bad ones.

I mean, I'm realistic, the movie's mixed and will likely end up in the 60s on RT (worst case scenario, 50 on RT)...but there's also a valid point that on GGD sometimes people focus on randoms being negative or like...low level you tube bloggers.

Levine

It's a very simple concept, you don't need to be very smart to get it.

If I talk bad about Gaga and for that reason I got views, clicks and replies, I'll still talk **** about her to get those.

Au contraire, if I give a good opinion about her and the movies and this gets me views, praise, clicks, replies, it's more easy that I'll tend to talk always in a positive way about her.

It's almost what happens with Beyoncé, but little monsters don't get it.

nodandsmile
59 minutes ago, YourEnigma said:

that's not what was said lmfao

everybody is free to have their own opinions (positive, negative or whatever...) 

they are just saying lms shouldn't engage with any bad ones and make sure to spread the good ones

I think that's actually better than harassing those who don't like it  :shrug:

LilyLark
14 minutes ago, nodandsmile said:

I think that's actually better than harassing those who don't like it  :shrug:

Yup yup. Not only is harassment wrong (even if the person is being problematic, doesn't justify twitter harassment imo), it actually semi- backfires on the artist half the time. I will not name names, because I don't want lurkers to harass the guy, but a journalist from a fairly prominent outlet (not a tabloid) has repeatedly tweeted about Taylor Swift's stans being abusive (like at least 8 times) & written up at least 2 articles on it over the past week or so. And the subtext of a lot of is that he blames Taylor.  It'd be one thing if he called them out on twitter once or twice, but he's basically gone on a crusade.

I actually think it's not newsworthy (there are supposed to be standards of what qualifies as a 'story' for a legitimate news outlet) unless it's a lengthy, in-depth piece on toxic stan culture on twitter...but that won't stop some from writing up stories for clicks.

Anyway, agree that it would be better if on twitter people focused on the positive.

LilyLark
27 minutes ago, Levine said:

It's a very simple concept, you don't need to be very smart to get it.

If I talk bad about Gaga and for that reason I got views, clicks and replies, I'll still talk **** about her to get those.

Au contraire, if I give a good opinion about her and the movies and this gets me views, praise, clicks, replies, it's more easy that I'll tend to talk always in a positive way about her.

It's almost what happens with Beyoncé, but little monsters don't get it.

Yup. Amplifying positive sh*t on twitter and ignoring negative sh*t at the very least discourages them from writing negative pieces for clicks.

LilyLark
1 hour ago, franminervini said:

omg a Twitch exclusive premiere! MGM spending the coins 💰 

Now I'm really curious as to how much it will open with...I know the estimated box office, but I could see it opening higher

PaoloGucci
2 hours ago, YourEnigma said:

If they're youtube reviews yes, you should definitely not share them and give them clicks. Let them flop.

RAMROD

HOG will compete with Ghostbusters movie and Pixar's Encanto this coming Thanksgiving weekend. 

People who watches it last week already give good words of mouth, so they could be a serious threat. Especially since it is more family oriented, as is Encanto,

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived