Just now, GipJo said:

What about the 2 star review from letterboxd:messga:

A taylor stan wrote it who cares 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, GipJo said:

I swear nobody does more harm to Gaga than gays. For whatever reason the people who wanna tear her down the most are always gay.

8 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

A taylor stan wrote it who cares 

Well there are 2 of them, also the 4 star review doesn't count because it came from a new account, the third one gave it 3 star.

I'm afraid:cryga:

Ghost Face

When CAN they talk? This sh*t is stupid. Just let them spill the tea Hollywood

Hurry Up GIF

It's an honor.

Ghost Face
1 minute ago, GipJo said:

Well there are 2 of them, also the 4 star review doesn't count because it came from a new account, the third one gave it 3 star.

Just prepare yourself. It seem like the kinda movie that will recieve mixed reviews. The good and some bad ones.

It's an honor.

LilyLark
2 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Anyone can comment on letterbox and those reactions posted way too quickly (like while the Q & A was still going on). It's likely BS. For some reason, film twitter has wackos who make sh*t up just like pop star twitter. I'd say the same things if they were raves, too.

The only negative reviews are from LB. And one of them from an account created 2 hours ago. Considering how many enemies Gaga has in terms of stanbases, I'll take them with a grain of salt. But who knows

19 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Why do you care about a website that literally anyone can post a review on when there are actual experts and critics talking about it lol

14 minutes ago, Dennis said:

I swear nobody does more harm to Gaga than gays. For whatever reason the people who wanna tear her down the most are always gay.

Homophobic much? How does that to do with gays tearing her down? How do you know they are actual fans and not just trolls? Please…

COME ON GAYS!!

Just now, ARTPOP said:

Homophobic much? How does that to do with gays tearing her down? How do you know they are actual fans and not just trolls? Please…

I'm not homophobic i'm gay myself. I genuinely believe that people who tried to tear Gaga down the most in her career were gay people, when you'd think they'd be the most grateful to her, from Perez Hilton, to Madonna stans, to this reviewer who gave her the worst rating. It's just a sad pattern.

LateToCult
6 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Anyone can comment on letterbox and those reactions posted way too quickly (like while the Q & A was still going on). It's likely BS. For some reason, film twitter has wackos who make sh*t up just like pop star twitter. I'd say the same things if they were raves, too.

2 minutes ago, Dennis said:

The only negative reviews are from LB. And one of them from an account created 2 hours ago. Considering how many enemies Gaga has in terms of stanbases, I'll take them with a grain of salt. But who knows

Y’all remember that Madonna fan that lied about being in Venice and said people were walking out of the movie? :ladyhaha:

LilyLark
Just now, LateToCult said:

Y’all remember that Madonna fan that lied about being in Venice and said people were walking out of the movie? :ladyhaha:

LOL for real? That's insane. But that's another example of why fans should wait for more legitimate sources (blue check film critics, etc.) and remember there is "probably" an embargo.

1 minute ago, Dennis said:

from Perez Hilton, to Madonna stans, to this reviewer who gave her the worst rating. It's just a sad pattern.

You named one person and Madonna stans hate her because Madonna does. Same way many lil monsters hated Katy Perry in the past, nothing to do with their sexual orientation. 
How do you know the reviewer is gay? :partysick: I thought it was an online troll. 

Let’s not pretend that Gaga was teared down by mainstream straight media the most and caused her to hate fame at some points. Nothing to do with the fans. 

COME ON GAYS!!

Archived