news

House Of Gucci Official Trailer

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EGOT2027

i just watched it with a bunch of non-stans and they all thought gaga’s accent sounded incredible and were questioning adam’s (not hers!!!!!!)

they were also screaming a bunch toward the end. i really think this is going to be a smash y’all 

ProfessionalClown
Just now, pedrohemg said:

The trailer lacks something. We understand what's going on only because we know about the true story. But, imagine if it was an original movie, I think no one would understand it.

But it’s not an original so :green:

Ladle Ghoulash
2 minutes ago, NeonSkeleton said:

know I didn't just see someone in this thread suggesting that replacing Debbie Harry with Miley Cyrus would improve this

:bye:

I also know I didn't see anyone suggesting Miley's cover had something to do with the song choice, as if Heart of Glass hasn't been a legendary pop record for decades 

Chromatica Island
Just now, pedrohemg said:

The trailer lacks something. We understand what's going on only because we know about the true story. But, imagine if it was an original movie, I think no one would understand it.

Theres usually more than one trailer, plus I like trailers that don't show the entire movie, move along little complainer:golfclap:

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

LaLa

Okay, paying attention to something other than Gaga lol,

I'm pleasantly surprised with Jared. I was worried about that makeup from the set photos, but he looks fine, and his accent is good. The person he's playing is so crazy in real life, and I feel like they're going to do a good job of it! 

Cruelty
29 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

A43186-A9-4-B8-C-4-C4-B-B42-A-BB663-C643

omg she hinted :bradley:

the truth is in her red lipstick!! :nooo:

ProfessionalClown
Just now, LaLa said:

Okay, paying attention to something other than Gaga lol,

I'm pleasantly surprised with Jared. I was worried about that makeup from the set photos, but he looks fine, and his accent is good. The person he's playing is so crazy in real life, and I feel like they're going to do a good job of it! 

He’s for sure gonna get Oscar nom for supporting actor 

LaLuna

OK, I watched it again and OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGGIVEHERTHEOSCARALREADYTHISISAMAZING 

Freaking Out GIF by Hayley Kiyoko

AndrewGr
8 minutes ago, TheFriend said:

Can they use Miley's cover of HOG pls? Then the trailer would be more perfect.

If someone finds a way to unread this please let me know.

LateToCult
4 minutes ago, iWontBeTonight said:

i just watched it with a bunch of non-stans and they all thought gaga’s accent sounded incredible and were questioning adam’s (not hers!!!!!!)

they were also screaming a bunch toward the end. i really think this is going to be a smash y’all 

Idk why but I got a hint of British from his accent at times. I think I’m going deaf or something 

IllusionLover
38 minutes ago, Tempest said:

Okay I can’t tell is that gaga sing blondie or is it blondie

Same i heard the harmoniesbat the beginning and thought oh we're getting a song. But no it was Blondie :messga:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

rence a deux

OH. MY. GOD.

I CAAAAAAAN'T!!!!! I'M SO HAPPYYYYYY OMGGGGAGAJAKAKSBSHABAHAJAJS I CAN'T FREAKIN' WAIT!!!!!!

𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢.

Archived