DaBaby shades Dua Lipa

Werk

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Da bitch keeps on talking like we get it you’re only sorry u got caught

Chlorine Sevigny

Let's be honest, Dua didn't know who tf DaBaby was when they did the remix.

NOW she knows.

And as Maya Angelou says:

"When you know better, you do better." 

Gagaism

It would be a VERY smart move from her getting Lil Nas to replace the feat and I’m sure the song would go #1, sounds like the perfect timing.

Fusel

This accusation is very mis-directed. It’s quite messed up what’s being implied here

“Culture” does not give you the right not to be called out on your discrimination

She distanced herself from his own personal homophobia and marginalization of hiv+ people bc they recently worked together. Totally understandable and justifiable decision

Really confused at the attempt of painting this as a case of dumping  POC artists bc they’re not trendy anymore

Is she supposed to stand for it and ignore this discriminatory behaviour for the sake of the “Culture”?

Chlorine Sevigny
Just now, Gagaism said:

It would be a VERY smart move from her getting Lil Nas to replace the feat and I’m sure the song would go #1, sounds like the perfect timing.

It would be a collapse. :nooo:

MANiCURE 6

The way 'Levitating' was a hit even before the remix :ladyhaha:

He wasn't needed. He should thanks Dua for giving him this exposure.

sillynate

Honestly I remember when the song was released last year and someone on this very site said something like 

“she made a song called boys will be boys then made another song with one of those boys” 

but of course I 1000% believe it was her label who wanted and pushed the collab

js4754394o9823
20 minutes ago, Aloe said:

Da bitch keeps on talking like we get it you’re only sorry u got caught

DaBitch made me laugh lmao

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

GagaSine

Never thought I would see so many DaBaby threads on here :air: I liked some of his songs, it's a shame he's acting like a garbage human!

r4therupbeat

the only people that I've seen defending him on social media from their actual accounts (not troll accounts) are POC cis men. There needs to be a change. The amount of 'DL' guys that are out there struggling is because of them

Galagala

When an artist is this arrogant, disrespectful and disgraceful, I doubt he will have a bright future career ahead.

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, Fusel said:

This accusation is very mis-directed. It’s quite messed up what’s being implied here

“Culture” does not give you the right not to be called out on your discrimination

She distanced herself from his own personal homophobia and marginalization of hiv+ people bc they recently worked together. Totally understandable and justifiable decision

Really confused at the attempt of painting this as a case of dumping  POC artists bc they’re not trendy anymore

Is she supposed to stand for it and ignore this discriminatory behaviour for the sake of the “Culture”?

It's also implying that only white people are offended by his bullshit, which is ridiculous 

Archived