Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Cardi B will no longer promote “Wild Side”

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Agunimon

How are y'all criticizing this and yet calling when Gaga did these kinds of reactions to people in her mentions 'iconic'? She can react however she wants to whatever tweet she wants. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProfessionalClown
Just now, Agunimon said:

How are y'all criticizing this and yet calling when Gaga did these kinds of reactions to people in her mentions 'iconic'? 

Exactly.

OhHenny2020
7 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

How?? Normani’s fans and others (specifically barbz from what I saw) are critiquing and trolling Cardi and her fans. They’re calling them things, being completely rude and ridiculous for literally no reason.

Cardi just had enough of it. I understand her because Twitter trolls are RUTHLESS. She was excited for the song and it got torn down INSTANTLY by toxic fans. 

See but Normani’s fans are so self-righteous they believe Cardi is trying to steal the limelight from Normani. Let’s say it together now,

married to medicine wtf GIF

ProfessionalClown
3 minutes ago, OhHenny2020 said:

See but Normani’s fans are so self-righteous they believe Cardi is trying to steal the limelight from Normani. Let’s say it together now,

married to medicine wtf GIF

True :sis:

Reality

Y’all call Cardi unprofessional and fragile, but when Gaga talks about social media and mental health, y’all are like “omg yes Gaga! Preach! Social media is toxic and I feel so sorry for her. She doesn’t deserve any amount of hate at all.” Like come the **** on. She’s a human being and instead of blaming her and calling her fragile, maybe have more empathy? She wouldn’t have said this if it wasn’t really affecting her.

Some of y’all say “what’s the big deal? Just get over it,” but then get offended when you get 3 sad or LMAO reactions on your posts :triggered:

🃏🖤👹

Arcadia

I mean, if I’m being objective about her involvement in the song — I’m fine to receive a Normani solo version because her p0rn lyrics added nothing to the song, as usual.

CautiousLurker

From what I can tell, the initial comment wasn't even disrespectful tho - a person just wished they got a solo version first, and then the remix could have given it a boost - the best of both worlds... They didn't say cardi was a bad artist or that she ruined the song, so is that really such a big deal? 

RAMROD

Literally people only check this song for Cardi, these Normani fans who attacked Cardi are wilding. They need to know and understand that nobody gonna hear this song if Cardi wasn't featured. They should know Normani doesn't have that kind of power that they hyped themselves up so far. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

reallydima

I'm sorry but why is this about Cardi when it could be about Normani? I don't really know what's going on here besides what has been posted here, but it seems like a classic threeway situation where two girls (fans and Cardi) are mad at each other rather than the man (Normani) in the middle. I mean, sounds to me like Normani should stand by HER decision to feature Cardi.

Let's keep these girl gangs together and heck with these haters. 

rasclautmangos
2 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

How?? Normani’s fans and others (specifically barbz from what I saw) are critiquing and trolling Cardi and her fans. They’re calling them things, being completely rude and ridiculous for literally no reason.

Cardi just had enough of it. I understand her because Twitter trolls are RUTHLESS. She was excited for the song and it got torn down INSTANTLY by toxic fans. 

Saying all of that did nothing but hurt the person that she claims she's supporting. Imagine Normani being so happy and excited on her big day with her song charting on the hot 100 and her featured artist tweets that she isn't supporting it anymore because of twitter randos.

Even going as far as saying she's going to tell her team to release the song without her. As if she has that much power. It was unprofessional and I'm sure very hurtful to Normani.

TimisaMonster

Oh...Cardi blowing up again about some comments on social media? 

I'll wait for her 12th wave of deleting her accounts...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Chlorine Sevigny
1 hour ago, Reality said:

Y’all call Cardi unprofessional and fragile, but when Gaga talks about social media and mental health, y’all are like “omg yes Gaga! Preach! Social media is toxic and I feel so sorry for her. She doesn’t deserve any amount of hate at all.” Like come the **** on. She’s a human being and instead of blaming her and calling her fragile, maybe have more empathy? She wouldn’t have said this if it wasn’t really affecting her.

Some of y’all say “what’s the big deal? Just get over it,” but then get offended when you get 3 sad or LMAO reactions on your posts :triggered:

I didn't notice anyone saying fragile other than me, but what is wrong with being fragile? :hmm: She is taking it all so personally. It's an observation.

President Biden
2 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

I swear cardi is the only recent artist who literally gives attention to trolls like every single day

Billie Eilish Reaction GIF by BRIT Awards

I got drunk

Archived