Featured Posts

Teletubby

E7QmUT9XIAI0Ecu?format=jpg&name=large

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

Artists really need to stop giving a fck about social media comments. Do they not know what that has done to fan culture already ? Take a break Cardi.

StarstruckIllusion

by this logic she should quit the industry all together. she’s the most disrespected artist out there rn unfortunately…

BUtterfield 8

I swear cardi is the only recent artist who literally gives attention to trolls like every single day

smitherz

she needs to stop letting Twitter fingers get to her lmao… also what they were saying wasn’t even bad? I don’t understand lmao 

RainingOnMe
9 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

I swear cardi is the only recent artist who literally gives attention to trolls like every single day

She's a human... this much hate would get to you too. I don't blame her, but also feel bad for her. She needs to put tons of mute filters on her social media accounts so she doesn't see it as much.

js4754394o9823

normani reading this be like :saladga:

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

BUtterfield 8
4 minutes ago, RainingOnMe said:

She's a human... this much hate would get to you too. I don't blame her, but also feel bad for her. She needs to put tons of mute filters on her social media accounts so she doesn't see it as much.

Also being pregnant as well isn’t good.

I hope she takes a social media break until she gives birth 

Gaga2645

She only seems fragile to y’all because she’s actually running her own account. Most people have stopped that, gaga specifically would in fact clap back at fans. I don’t stan Cardi but calling her fragile and “letting things get to her” is a reach lol

OhHenny2020

I mean she’s doing Normani a favour, if Normani’s fans don’t like it, they don’t have to stream it. :shrug:

Oh wait— ssksk 90 Day Fiance What GIF by TLC Europe

ProfessionalClown

I actually feel really bad for her, I can’t imagine how that feels. She was really excited for something and people just completely sh!t on it bc it wasn’t their fave.

She needs a social media break tbh. She lets the toxicity get to her and she needs some time away just to relax a bit and get back a good bit of her patience so she can ignore them. Trolls will always troll so we just gotta ignore them.

again I really do feel bad for her :/

rasclautmangos

I know some of y'all find everything she does to be cute, funny, real, etc. But this was unprofessional as hell and disrespectful to Normani. She does not need to be arguing with randoms on twitter at her level.

js4754394o9823
4 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

She only seems fragile to y’all because she’s actually running her own account. Most people have stopped that, gaga specifically would in fact clap back at fans. I don’t stan Cardi but calling her fragile and “letting things get to her” is a reach lol

gaga is too busy talking with s3x bots
EhSEu6jXsAAHqOn?format=jpg&name=orig

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

ProfessionalClown
4 minutes ago, rasclautmangos said:

I know some of y'all find everything she does to be cute, funny, real, etc. But this was unprofessional as hell and disrespectful to Normani. She does not need to be arguing with randoms on twitter at her level.

How?? Normani’s fans and others (specifically barbz from what I saw) are critiquing and trolling Cardi and her fans. They’re calling them things, being completely rude and ridiculous for literally no reason.

Cardi just had enough of it. I understand her because Twitter trolls are RUTHLESS. She was excited for the song and it got torn down INSTANTLY by toxic fans. 

Archived