💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Kim Petras signs w/ Dr. Luke’s label Amigo Records, under Republic Records

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

I haven’t streamed or bought anything from Kim, Doja, or Saweetie for almost a year now. Or pretty much any other song that is produced by Dr. Luke.

We know about Doja being stuck in her contract with him, but Kim? Absolutely vile behavior to disregard a survivor’s story and not only be ignorant about it, but also actively choosing to work with him when other producers offered to work with and sign her. I hope she never breaks into mainstream. 

And don’t get me started on Aaron Joseph. :what:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BUtterfield 8
9 minutes ago, Yennefer Stark said:

I haven’t streamed or bought anything from Kim, Doja, or Saweetie for almost a year now. Or pretty much any other song that is produced by Dr. Luke.

We know about Doja being stuck in her contract with him, but Kim? Absolutely vile behavior to disregard a survivor’s story and not only be ignorant about it, but also actively choosing to work with him when other producers offered to work with and sign her. I hope she never breaks into mainstream. 

And don’t get me started on Adam Joseph. :what:

What did Adam Joseph do 

Jose P
14 hours ago, RAMROD said:

She never started, nobody knows her but niche crowds. So we don't have to worry about that :shrug:

Ehh i don’t think she’s that niche, she has 4 million listeners on Spotify. The gays think they’re listening to an underground hidden artist with Kim but she’s pretty famous, just gay famous.

Chesescake

I think Kim probably see Luke as some kind of saviour or something, she use to said that literally nobody but Luke would make a contract with her, if it true, then Kim must be very royalty to him.

ALGAYDO
54 minutes ago, Frybean said:

I think Kim probably see Luke as some kind of saviour or something, she use to said that literally nobody but Luke would make a contract with her, if it true, then Kim must be very royalty to him.

But to work with a known abuser and predator? Like even if he’s her savior or whatever, that’s still a bad bad look 

31 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

But to work with a known abuser and predator? Like even if he’s her savior or whatever, that’s still a bad bad look 

It’s alleged, and Kim is hardly alone. Now he’s part of Republic officially, expect some major artists to start openly talking about their sessions with him. As I said, he’s already done a session with two of Republic’s biggest artists.

BUtterfield 8
Just now, Passle said:

It’s alleged, and Kim is hardly alone. Now he’s part of Republic officially, expect some major artists to start openly talking about their sessions with him. As I said, he’s already done a session with two of Republic’s biggest artists.

Who?

Chesescake
1 hour ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Who?

Kesha and Katy I guess :confused:

Dr. Luke's KKK confirm.

RAMROD
18 minutes ago, Frybean said:

Kesha and Katy I guess :confused:

Dr. Luke's KKK confirm.

I believe one of them is Doja, she was in hot water over this before

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Coldish
5 hours ago, RAMROD said:

I believe one of them is Doja, she was in hot water over this before

Doja is not signed to Republic :rip:

Roboboy
On 7/24/2021 at 4:20 AM, ConnorFilm said:

She's so messy. She either doesn't believe the allegations or she doesn't care yet still works with Luke. I dunno what's worse. Ignorance is bliss I guess? Same goes for Doja Cat. 

i'm saying this 100% respectfully, but have y'all ever thought for a second that Dr. Luke might not be a r*pist or abuser? I always believe the victim, but in this case Kesha actually failed to provide a meaningful account of what happened - so i think dr luke being written off immediately and kesha being immediately hailed as a hero isn't maybe totally right. but whatever. and also there's no point in trying to trash on everything he's made because he's probably producing way more stuff that we don't even know about under ghost names. good for kim

js4754394o9823
8 minutes ago, LG6IsHere said:

i'm saying this 100% respectfully, but have y'all ever thought for a second that Dr. Luke might not be a r*pist or abuser? I always believe the victim, but in this case Kesha actually failed to provide a meaningful account of what happened - so i think dr luke being written off immediately and kesha being immediately hailed as a hero isn't maybe totally right. but whatever. and also there's no point in trying to trash on everything he's made because he's probably producing way more stuff that we don't even know about under ghost names. good for kim

"i always believe victims but sometimes i don't" lol

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Pharamon
1 hour ago, LG6IsHere said:

what have my eyes just read...

Archived