💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

I learned some new things about the 2009 Glastonbury show

Chromatica Island

Featured Posts

Chromatica Island

So apparently she strapped a dildo in her nude bodysuit and that started the intersex rumors, I never knew that, I thought it was photoshopped https://ladygaga.fandom.com/wiki/Glastonbury_Festival  One of my favorite shows from The Fame era btw.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

js4754394o9823

the red look is soo good

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Chromatica Island
Just now, kukuryku666 said:

the red look is soo good

One of my favorite looks of hers!

Chromatica Island
1 minute ago, Will Graham said:

I wanna go back in time

Same!

MonsterofFame

Was this ever confirmed? 

She could've very easily avoided the whole controversy by saying this, but I also know she made it a point to not shoot down the rumors because she didn't want to offend trans people by acting so shocked by the accusations. She did seem to be upset about how big of a deal it was in later interviews though.

Chromatica Island
4 minutes ago, MonsterofFame said:

Was this ever confirmed? 

She could've very easily avoided the whole controversy by saying this, but I also know she made it a point to not shoot down the rumors because she didn't want to offend trans people by acting so shocked by the accusations. She did seem to be upset about how big of a deal it was in later interviews though.

Idk, but the Gagapedia article said thats what she did, she also had a strapon on in her pants on a magazine coverhttps://www.huffpost.com/entry/lady-gaga-dons-a-strap-on_n_473337, so its not that farfetched, we may never know what she did that day, it could have been an illusion as well by the shadows in that one photo.

LG666

99% sure this was intentionally done to get press as a PR stunt. Think about it. The whole era was about Fame and her whole thing was performing as if she was famous, in order to get famous.

She's a headliner at Glastonbury that year. How do you get people talking when you know where the cameras are situated? Pull a stunt like this. It's genius because then once she got all the media coverage, she used it as an educational moment. When people asked her if she had a d*ck or if she was a hermaphrodite, she was basically saying "who cares what I can. We're human." This pushed her more and more into the spotlight, and got peoples attention, and she used the opportunity to talk about human and LGBTQA+ rights.

It's also such a rockstar moment. Doing something because why the F not? This whole show is honestly one of my top 3 Gaga moments ever, for this particular situation AND for the costumes, the energy, and the memories.

Chromatica Island
10 minutes ago, LG666 said:

99% sure this was intentionally done to get press as a PR stunt. Think about it. The whole era was about Fame and her whole thing was performing as if she was famous, in order to get famous.

She's a headliner at Glastonbury that year. How do you get people talking when you know where the cameras are situated? Pull a stunt like this. It's genius because then once she got all the media coverage, she used it as an educational moment. When people asked her if she had a d*ck or if she was a hermaphrodite, she was basically saying "who cares what I can. We're human." This pushed her more and more into the spotlight, and got peoples attention, and she used the opportunity to talk about human and LGBTQA+ rights.

It's also such a rockstar moment. Doing something because why the F not? This whole show is honestly one of my top 3 Gaga moments ever, for this particular situation AND for the costumes, the energy, and the memories.

These are my exact thoughts tbh

Healed My Heart

The looks from this performance :giveup:

She/her 💗💜💙

Reject False Icons

In the past I didn’t understand why she clearly said it was not true (which actually she did but not on popular media) 

but now I understand when she said that if it would be bad if she was a hermafrodite or a trans woman, like it makes no difference.

But well sexual orientations and genders are some kind of clue games for a lot of people that feel like they have something from you or some kind of power over you if they know something 

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, LG666 said:

1000x this

LandonM170

omg I just wasted all my time that one day responding to people commenting she had a **** on a video that got recommended to me that was 10 years ago a few months ago :poot:

Archived