Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney spotted driving her car solo for the first time in 15 years

Rifek

Featured Posts

JazzGa

The Daily Mail writers are truly chaos elementals  :saladga: It's so slimy (and classic British tabloid style tbh) the way they zeroed in on the pic of her on the phone and focused the whole article on framing Britney + Sam as bad drivers, when Britney was doing something that literally 100% of us do occasionally. But none of us have the godd*mn microscope of the paparazzi on us and we don't get f*cking photographed and shamed for it immediately for just doing it once. She was probably just using the GPS or answering a phone call like a normal person :saladga: Sure it's less than ideal to do that but who isn't guilty of it on occasion?

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

BornAsUnic0rn
1 hour ago, Gagaloo911 said:

What would have happened if she had just said fvck it and chosen to drive solo anyway a year or few years ago? 

I would have, cause fvck all that rights infringement noise :emma:

They threatened her with consequences, especially holding her ability to see her children against her. 

evgenigerm2

i hate how negative the article is pointing out at her holding her phone

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Gagaloo911
3 hours ago, Gimme More said:

That wouldn't be possible, if she ever drives she has to either have security in the car with her or following behind.

Like she said in the testimony they do not let her leave her house sometimes unless she does what they say.

2 hours ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

They threatened her with consequences, especially holding her ability to see her children against her. 

Wtf this is so horrible omggg

Hoping the best for Britney, she's so sweet and doesn't deserve this.

I'm glad she has some freedom back now at least. Far too late, and never should have happened though.

So insane that someone of her stature can have something like this forced upon her.

The laws need to be changed ASAP because you know it's gotta be so bad too for people not even getting her publicity about what's going on with them. 

Agunimon

I would have cried.

I went without a car for 3 months once, after driving for quite a few number of years prior nearly every day. The feeling of getting behind the wheel again is so liberating.

4 hours ago, Gagaloo911 said:

What would have happened if she had just said fvck it and chosen to drive solo anyway a year or few years ago? 

I would have, cause fvck all that rights infringement noise :emma:

The legal implications of that decision would be disastrous for freeing her from the conservatorship.

Ziggy
4 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

aren’t her security people right behind her though

Gaga gets that, too, though. That’s just typical celeb protocol

Archived