💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

game

Nintendo: No Plans To Launch New Switch Model

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Nintendo has "no plans" to launch a new model of its Switch gaming device beyond the screen upgrade announced this month, the company said on Monday in an unusual public denial following media reports.

Prior to the launch announcement, Bloomberg reported the Switch upgrade would have an upgraded central processor unit (CPU) and 4K output. The new model has neither, leading to speculation a further upgrade is pending.

The Kyoto-based firm, which is the focus of intense speculation on social media, said on Twitter it has "no plans for launching any other model at this time".

Source:

https://www.reuters.com/technology/nintendo-says-has-no-plans-further-switch-model-2021-07-19/

Well, there you go :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

alsemanche

Yeah I'm not sure this is the smart move rn. The Steam console thing seems to be quite popular (at least more than I expected it to be) and I've already seen more than one article comparing it to the Switch and speculating that it might become a more popular alternative since it allows for emulation and whatnot. I don't know if that will be a real threat (it's not appealing to me at least) but Nintendo definitely needs to do something new with the Switch tbh. And the console has a lot more potential if their upgrade it with a new model. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

bionic

Thought this title was going to say 'No plans to Update Animal Crossing' :neyde: 

buy bionic

bionic
13 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Yeah I'm not sure this is the smart move rn. The Steam console thing seems to be quite popular (at least more than I expected it to be) and I've already seen more than one article comparing it to the Switch and speculating that it might become a more popular alternative since it allows for emulation and whatnot. I don't know if that will be a real threat (it's not appealing to me at least) but Nintendo definitely needs to do something new with the Switch tbh. And the console has a lot more potential if their upgrade it with a new model. 

Can the Steamdeck emulate Nintendo games?

buy bionic

alsemanche
Just now, bionic said:

Can the Steamdeck emulate Nintendo games?

You can install windows on it and Windows has Nintendo emulators so yeah 

bionic
Just now, alsemanche said:

You can install windows on it and Windows has Nintendo emulators so yeah 

omg color me shook!!! I need to look into this because I'm desp to play all the old Pokemon games again!!!

Nintendo really need to step it up with their virtual console. There's no excuse NOT to port old classics onto Switch TBH

buy bionic

alsemanche
1 minute ago, bionic said:

omg color me shook!!! I need to look into this because I'm desp to play all the old Pokemon games again!!!

Nintendo really need to step it up with their virtual console. There's no excuse NOT to port old classics onto Switch TBH

Yeah I'm confused as to why they haven't done that yet. Their virtual consoles are cool but like they can do a lot more with them and others. It would save them a lot from pirated emulators idk

dynamite
1 minute ago, bionic said:

I recently bought a 2DS to play most of the Pokémon games I love it 😭 and yes it's bizarre that they don't make the old games available on Switch, they'd sell millions

gypsy101
33 minutes ago, bionic said:

Thought this title was going to say 'No plans to Update Animal Crossing' :neyde: 

don’t worry they won’t do that either

Luffy
33 minutes ago, dynamite said:

I recently bought a 2DS to play most of the Pokémon games I love it 😭 and yes it's bizarre that they don't make the old games available on Switch, they'd sell millions

Have you passed Omega Ruby yet? :hor:

I wish they’d make a Diamond & Pearl themed Switch

dynamite
1 minute ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Have you passed Omega Ruby yet? :hor:

I wish they’d make a Diamond & Pearl themed Switch

Yess I finished it, Sun, X and Black :party:

CyanLights
42 minutes ago, bionic said:

This is still probably correct tho :cyanlights:

Archived