💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney DRAGS her dad & Jamie-Lynn: This c-ship killed my dreams

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

We've never seen Britney talk like this before because she's always had people talking for her. She's been forced to be silent for so long and now it's all coming out because she's taking her power back. I'm not worried for her because this is a good sign. 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chromaticainmyhead

the way she's worded her feelings was quite literate nonetheless, it looks like she already had negotiations with her new lawyer about going public and it's good she doesn't feel the pressure to be silent anymore this must be an enormous weight lifted from her shoulders

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

js4754394o9823
33 minutes ago, Bio said:

I don’t understand why she needs to criticize her audience for smoking weed on her shows at the same post as she’s criticizing her abusive family. I get it tho, she’s furious and she has every right to be just that. But she has the media on her side, if she keeps going off about everything and everyone she might lose support. Girl, those documentaries were very important for this case and to spread the word.

shes was criticized for everything she did her whole adult life

was used and abused for years

obviously she's not going to be 100% there and able to connect all of the dots

she needs years of therapy after this

+there's lots of anger and stress here, she's finally saying what she wanted for years

no one makes perfect speeches  when they are under heavy emotions

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Gimme More
37 minutes ago, Sadie said:

Why did Jaime Lynn like the post if she’s being dragged :air:

I can’t believe she actually liked it - I bet she’ll respond soon!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

GucciGa

Ha remember the ones that insisted that Britney wasn't in control of her social media? 

And I said all along that the documentaries were just another way to exploit her. It's also not sitting right with me that so main "supporters" are just following her for the drama and entertainment. They want to see her drag and diss people. It's all entertainment to some. 

😇

Hades

Jamie-Lynn is a piece of ****. The worst woman I've ever seen. 

Britney finally erased her untalented ass.

chromaticainmyhead
2 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Ha remember the ones that insisted that Britney wasn't in control of her social media? 

And I said all along that the documentaries were just another way to exploit her. It's also not sitting right with me that so main "supporters" are just following her for the drama and entertainment. They want to see her drag and diss people. It's all entertainment to some. 

this. On one hand I am happy for hee to finally speak up on the other hand I am highkey anxious the media is sniffing potential for another 2007 moment and become so sensationalist again that they're purposfully gaslighting and exploiting her situation to an extend it becomes unbearable for Britney... but let's just focus on the positive for her. Things are moving that are clearly giving her space to breath again

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

BUtterfield 8
8 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

I can’t believe she actually liked it - I bet she’ll respond soon!

Where I searched her name in the likes I don’t see it?

JusKeepBreathin
35 minutes ago, Bio said:

I get that but girl, don’t criticize your fans for smoking weed, criticize the people who forced you to work when you didn’t want to. I really hope this isn’t her posting ‘cause it’s very worrying. And trust me, this WILL be used against her in court.

It's probably triggering for her because she is forced to be there and forced to wear outfits she didn't want to wear. Remember she's complaining about literal indentured servitude. And the people profiting were her masters. She is that monkey wearing the little red coat and hat collecting nickels and dimes from and audience while on a leash for their owner. Instead of a situation where she is performing because she wants to be there. And I didn't get what your implying from her post.  What I got was that she was implying most of the time she was performing for people that were just there to take in a show in Vegas.  People too drunk to even shake her hand and high. She wasn't complaining about real fans. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

HausOfMark

I love this but I really hope it is HER posting and not her social managers :/ 

-Mark

LG666

Curious how this post was approved since her posts require a team to review.

While I support everything in this post, I am a bit skeptical about where it comes from... a bit strange that all of a sudden there are posts from Brit's account about her family and the conservatorship when legally, she is still not supposed to talk about it. I dont know. I hope it is her though!!! And that she is free from this abuse soon.

PropaGaga
4 minutes ago, LG666 said:

Curious how this post was approved since her posts require a team to review.

While I support everything in this post, I am a bit skeptical about where it comes from... a bit strange that all of a sudden there are posts from Brit's account about her family and the conservatorship when legally, she is still not supposed to talk about it. I dont know. I hope it is her though!!! And that she is free from this abuse soon.

It's not illegal for her to speak about it. She said in her June testimony that she was told by her attorney at the time that she couldn't. She has new representation now as of earlier this week, which is exactly when her posts started to become more open and less filtered.

32 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

the absolute fvcking AUDACITY you have to try to invalidate a woman’s feelings who had no control over her career, home life, or body for over 10 years. i’ll gladly accept WPs for this, but kindly, go fvck yourself 

Guess you live in a teenage world or a movie where we can just rebel against everything and we will thrive. Sorry but getting out of this conservatorship is not gonna be easy. And her going off like this will end up hurting her. In the Brazilian forum I’m a member of, the majority of people are questioning if this is really her and saying her lawyer should be advising her better if it is. This is not the way to go.

Lighter

what she’s doing is really good, she keeps on practicing herself so she wouldn’t lose that energy and when she’s ready to come back she can go full force with no sweat

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, Bio said:

Guess you live in a teenage world or a movie where we can just rebel against everything and we will thrive. Sorry but getting out of this conservatorship is not gonna be easy. And her going off like this will end up hurting her. In the Brazilian forum I’m a member of, the majority of people are questioning if this is really her and saying her lawyer should be advising her better if it is. This is not the way to go.

She has NO control over her career, her daily life, her body and much more, she has every right to be angry for being treated like a slave.

Being angry does not justify a c-ship. Plus all her lawyer would need to say in court is “well wouldn’t you be angry in her position?”

Plus her WHOLE family are talking about her doing interviews and her dad spent $2m on a media campaign to try improve his image. She is sick of being silenced and everyone being able to talk but her.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived