Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Courtney Stodden praise Jason Biggs' apology and take a swipe at Chrissy

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Courtney Stodden took a swipe at Chrissy Teigen on Thursday after American Pie actor Jason Biggs sent them a message of apology over historic tweets.
Courtney penned: 'This is what a personal apology looks like. Everyone makes mistakes but not everyone takes real accountability

Jason took to Twitter to send a message to Courtney (who identifies as non-binary) in which he said sorry for making jokes at their expense in the past.

45510397-9794191-image-m-133_16264134052
source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

badfaith

If only all apologies were like this, then we wouldn't have been subjected to these era of drama channels and beauty gurus blasting their personal sh*t for us to see. But I guess content is content I guess.

ZiggyZiggs

you can tell how sincere he was. he was apologising to THEM not like one of those public non-apology apologies that are only meant to clean up ppl's images

Teletubby
33 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

you can tell how sincere he was. he was apologising to HER not like one of those public non-apology apologies that are only meant to clean up ppl's images

*them, Courtney  identifies as non-binary 
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNoZWuPhNca/
BB1fF0y5.img?m=6&q=80

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

SlaeUrAnus

Now this is how you take accountability. 

They was groomed and taken advantage of as a 16 year old, but everyone ridiculed THEM for it and not the creepy ex husband!

In my messy era.

RenegAde

Love his apology but i cant help but think that if she didn't repost it  we would  have no idea that he apologised, what if a lot of people we crucify have also apologised in private like this but the public never got to  know ?

Archived