Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

American Horror Stories - Discussion

Perfume

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
8 minutes ago, Will Graham said:

Perhaps it's because it has a lot of bisexual sex

Well there was that, but it was more the 10 Commandments Killer storyline fell flat and the whole vampire virus thing going through the kids was weird. And all this is going on and Mommy and Daddy are at the Hotel while their other child (girl) is nowhere to be seen? I felt like there were more plot holes than most AHS seasons. I still really enjoyed it, the fashion, the writing, the LIZ TAYLOR storyline ... But it was a hit and miss season for me. Not the worst but it didn't feel "horror" to me like Asylum, Roanoke, even Freakshow.

EDIT: I also really enjoyed the season took on addiction as it's core metaphor and it resonates with so many of the characters. Addiction to drugs, sex, murder, etc...

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Focus

what a f*cking redemption. easily the best episode so far & i knew it was gonna be good ever since the trailer dropped. i'm glad there's no qUiRkY teen energy with the characters and the actors are.. actual actors. billie killed it.

judaspriest

I've finished Murder House. All I can say is that this show is definetly going up a few ranks in my Top 10, that is all.

Luke78619

I’m so happy this episodes cast wasn’t just a bunch of teens, and thankfully no random gay scenes :enigma:

i liked this one, I was shook by the reveal towards the end, then shook by the OTHER in the final scene, but gooooooorl Billie’s last line :air: damn ma

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

CyanLights
3 hours ago, Will Graham said:

I've finished Murder House. All I can say is that this show is definetly going up a few ranks in my Top 10, that is all.

Maybe wait till you finish other seasons :rip: the quality and time shifts quite a bit 

judaspriest
Just now, CyanLights said:

Maybe wait till you finish other seasons :rip: the quality and time shifts quite a bit 

I meant AHS as a whole, actually

myluis617

TBH it was a good episode but I really dislike when Ryan does the demon sfx because we all could tell its not fully real. Either way it was the best episode so far given how scary it was. Billie of course did amazing with her acting. Billie really built up my hope for this series cause the last actors they have had sucked, billie knows how to play a role where a person is really shook everyone else would just think that having wide eyes and their mouth open is enough acting to convey fear. 

Ororo Munroe

Billie devoured this episode, looked absolutely gorgeous and her acting was flawless 

Really good episode, good scares and great twists at the end

I really hope show will get it's second season, so we can get more episodes like this

we need more horror tv shows :giveup:

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

bpmMonkey

Loved seeing him again :oops:

15 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

TBH it was a good episode but I really dislike when Ryan does the demon sfx because we all could tell its not fully real. Either way it was the best episode so far given how scary it was. Billie of course did amazing with her acting. Billie really built up my hope for this series cause the last actors they have had sucked, billie knows how to play a role where a person is really shook everyone else would just think that having wide eyes and their mouth open is enough acting to convey fear. 

judaspriest
On 8/4/2021 at 4:34 AM, WheresMy911Alice said:

It was my fav until recently when I rewatched all the seasons. Season 2 Asylum is my fav now. Just perfect all the way. Murder House lost some points for inconsistent pace imo. Also season 2 is scarier. 

On 8/4/2021 at 4:34 AM, Agunimon said:

Most people say that about Asylum.

On 8/4/2021 at 4:35 AM, ProfessionalClown said:

You mean asylum? 

I'm a few episodes into Asylum right now and I must say it's F-ING BRUTAL. So far this show is keeping the level of quality very, very steady.

RahrahWitch

This episode was pretty good, the ending was a bit convenient but still compared to the rest of the season this is the best one by far.

ProfessionalClown
20 minutes ago, Will Graham said:

I'm a few episodes into Asylum right now and I must say it's F-ING BRUTAL. So far this show is keeping the level of quality very, very steady.

Oh trust, it’s gonna get even crazier. By far the craziest season imo. 

judaspriest
2 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Oh trust, it’s gonna get even crazier. By far the craziest season imo. 

Zachary Quinto and his awesome unplucked eyebrows are back too. He makes me think brow plucking is one of mankind's mistakes lol

Archived