💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Will Lady Gaga and Katy Perry fly to space?

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Virgin Galactic founder Richard Branson is expected to fly to the edge of space on Sunday.

Roughly 600 people from 58 countries have reserved tickets worth up to $250,000 to be in the first waves of space tourists, according to company filings.
The list is widely believed to include celebrities like Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Hanks, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Russell Brand, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Justin Bieber, and Ashton Kutcher. Some ticket holders have been waiting more than 15 years to take their flights.  Another 1,000 have made deposits for when ticket sales resume after Branson's flight.  source

Do you think they will fly together ?
I wonder if they are still interested in this flight...:oprah:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

A MESS

"The list is widely believed to include"

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Economy

I hate the idea of creating an industry like this for fun and tourism because as it grows its gonna have big environmental impacts and our planet is already on the edge

I feel like until we get our environmental problems under more control space travel should be limited to research purposes only not for the rich to go up to space just because :shrug:

Like its a great thing of the future, im not oposed to creating an industry like this one day but for the moment i feel like its gonna be yet another environmental burden if this industry grows too quickly right now

18 minutes ago, Economy said:

I hate the idea of creating an industry like this for fun and tourism because as it grows its gonna have big environmental impacts and our planet is already on the edge

It's not going to have any meaningful impact as long as a ticket costs hundreds of thousands of dollars at a minimum, which it will for the foreseeable future.

LaLa

God I hope not. Rich people throwing so much money into the literal void of space while Earth suffers is so gross. 

4 minutes ago, LaLa said:

God I hope not. Rich people throwing so much money into the literal void of space while Earth suffers is so gross. 

They earned that money and I suspect a lot of them do a ton of charitable work...

Nothing to cry over - they have a life too 😂

LaLa
4 minutes ago, Rio said:

They earned that money and I suspect a lot of them do a ton of charitable work...

Nothing to cry over - they have a life too 😂

lmao absolutely nothing will convince me that billionaires racing to space like literal cartoon villains instead of using their unimaginable wealth to make Earth better is good, actually :flop:

RahrahWitch

The thought of watching rich people having a kiki on the edge of space is just.... :bear:

flyaway
1 hour ago, Economy said:

I feel like until we get our environmental problems under more control space travel should be limited to research purposes only not for the rich to go up to space just because :shrug:

Most reasonable thing to do, which equals in these people's minds "Let's to the exact opposite just because we can, and if the world ends then we went to space and lived our lives to the fullest :flop:"

That's why humanity is destined to destroy itself :yennefer:

Pennywise
35 minutes ago, Rio said:

I'm sorry, but-

tenor.gif

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Economy
6 hours ago, Nemo said:

It's not going to have any meaningful impact as long as a ticket costs hundreds of thousands of dollars at a minimum, which it will for the foreseeable future.

The moment industries start to take off equipement, energy etc start to be made in mass and bulk and you get supply chains that considerably lower the cost and make it more economical

Im not saying in 5 or even 10 years the drop in cost will be huge but i can see in a few decades it being cheap enough that who knows maybe the top 1% can afford it instead of just the top 0.01%... suddenly thats a much much larger industry

Industries always seem small and insignificant when they start. But then often it surprises ppl how quickly it can take off once it does. And because theres money involved and this is being done by private sector with profit motive, dont be surprised if they get things going faster than NASA has been able to advance with their tax funded budgets

Archived