💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lana Del Rey, Janelle Monáe Drop Out of Bonnaroo Lineup

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Lana Del Rey, Janelle Monáe and King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard have pulled out of the Bonnaroo festival, organizers announced over social media.

No reason was given for the cancelations, but it seems likely that Del Rey’s album delay (she’d announced that she was dropping her second album of 2021, “Blue Bannisters,” on the 4th of July but postponed it the day before) and Janelle Monae’s widely reported appearance in “Knives Out 2” could have played a role.

Megan Thee Stallion, Lizzo, Foo Fighters and many more are still onthe bill for the event’s 20th anniversary edition, scheduled to take place September 2–5, 2021 on the Bonnaroo Farm.

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Helxig

And y'all complain about Gaga being messy... Lana has delayed like every project she's ever done last minute :huntyga:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

flyaway
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

And y'all complain about Gaga being messy... Lana has delayed like every project she's ever done last minute :huntyga:

It's funny how she completely abandoned her last era that started a few months ago :laughga:

Arcadia
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

Sis, Lana is releasing studio albums every 1.5 years. :madge:

And perhaps now only in a matter of months.

littlepotter
8 minutes ago, flyaway said:

It's funny how she completely abandoned her last era that started a few months ago :laughga:

It's nothing new though, she's not an era girl

chaeri pls

flyaway
9 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

It's nothing new though, she's not an era girl

Yeah, but NFR had a little momentum. COCC only had 2 videos and she quickly released some Blue Banister tracks. 

reallydima

Lana doesn't recreate her image every album so I feel like her releases are NOT as messy, cause they're all related. 

littlepotter
12 minutes ago, flyaway said:

Yeah, but NFR had a little momentum. COCC only had 2 videos and she quickly released some Blue Banister tracks. 

Im not mad cuz cocc was boring :teehee:

chaeri pls

Stephen
42 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

yea pretty sure Janelle is in Greece filming knives out 2

and I can't wait :excited2:

gagawaffles
1 hour ago, flyaway said:

Umm COCC? :laughga:

Born This Way

Bonnaroo is only like 3 hours away from me and I was thinking of going for Lana but that was it. Now it's 2 times that I wanted to see her live in my state but she canceled :emma:

Avada Kedavra I speak to destroy

Archived