💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Nintendo Switch OLED Model

BleepBloop

Featured Posts

gh0styguy

I enjoy the aesthetic of the black and white, but there’s not much of an upgrade for me to wanna buy this. My wallet remains safe.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Living

I haven’t got a switch yet so I might bite. I want a system to go with my PS5 and this looks nice. 

RahrahWitch

To think I put off buying my switch in 2019 because of rumors about this :billie:

Mister G

They should have bundled this with Metroid Dread. They both come out the same day. Debating if I want to get this Switch and keep my older one as a backup.

JohnWayne92

I’ve been putting off buying a Switch again because I’ve been waiting for this updated, version 2 crap, and this is it?

alsemanche
4 minutes ago, Edu said:

Did they fix the joycons?

Screenshot-20210706-165225-Twitter.jpg 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Lextyr97
44 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

Is the resolution better?

Still 720p

Lextyr97

Holy **** I just realized, the PPI is worse now since the screen is bigger and still 720p omg lmaooooo luckily it’s OLED though so it’ll still be prettier. But my god, wtf were Nintendo thinking with this one? Why tf did it even take this long?

Pablo

But the insiders said their would be a pro!!!! angry mad GIF

Jk I didn't give into the leaks. As someone who never uses my switch handheld I don't care about this release. Really cool for those who do!

Don't visit my profile

gabeoz
57 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

Is the resolution better?

Yes! The regular switch is 720p while the OLED model is 1080p and it also has much more color accuracy since it’s an OLED. 

12 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Still 720p

No, it’s not. The screen is not that much bigger. When you do the math to account for the size upgrade it’s still really close to 1k. When you calculate the PPI between the two you see an almost %50 upgrade

BleepBloop
5 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

Yes! The regular switch is 720p while the OLED model is 1080p and it also has much more color accuracy since it’s an OLED. 

No, it’s not. The screen is not that much bigger. When you do the math to account for the size upgrade it’s still really close to 1k.

What??? Lol

It’s still a 720p screen. If anything the image is going to look less sharp on this bigger screen, because the pixel count will get stretched out

Luna Lovegood
19 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Still 720p

literally what are they thinking 😭😭

luna’s advocate

Archived