šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Haus Labs 4th Wealthiest Celeb Brand

Lighter

Featured Posts

ProfessionalClown
32 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Was it? I've only seen people say it was mediocre. Even NikkieTutorials, who had Gaga on her channel, was underwhelmed by how unimaginative and unexciting the brand was.

I watched the video a bit ago, I donā€™t remember her saying it was like that lmao. She likes the stuff but just said since itā€™s a new brand itā€™s not gonna be that crazy and wanted more ā€œGagaā€ stuff.

The stupid love palette was really well received, people LOVEDDDD the eyeliner (people said it was one of the best releases of the year for eyeliners), people really like the lipglosses, people really liked the liquid eyeshadows as well.Ā 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suspiria
10 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

I watched the video a bit ago, I donā€™t remember her saying it was like that lmao. She likes the stuff but just said since itā€™s a new brand itā€™s not gonna be that crazy and wanted more ā€œGagaā€ stuff.

The stupid love palette was really well received, people LOVEDDDD the eyeliner (people said it was one of the best releases of the year for eyeliners), people really like the lipglosses, people really liked the liquid eyeshadows as well.Ā 

Oh, I only watched the reviews like 2 years ago when it first came out so maybe my personal thoughts are clouding my memory lmao. I just remember everyone saying the products were decent quality but the brand had nothing to offer and didn't need to exist.

I haven't really seen any reviews of the later releases (which is why I didn't think anyone was buying the brand), but maybe people liked the later products better.

ProfessionalClown
1 minute ago, Suspiria said:

Oh, I only watched the reviews like 2 years ago when it first came out so maybe my personal thoughts are clouding my memory lmao. I just remember everyone saying the products were decent quality but the brand had nothing to offer and didn't need to exist.

I haven't really seen any reviews of the later releases (which is why I didn't think anyone was buying the brand), but maybe people liked the later products better.

The eyeliner has been considered the best release by the house tbh. If you ever get to try it, youā€™ll know why. Itā€™s SOOO dark, super pigmented, and it lasts like all day no matter what. It dries down really quick too.

also the glosses are now common in Ipsy which makes a lot do more people buy em

JusKeepBreathin
5 hours ago, LibraLove said:

Jessica Alba has a line?

Honest is her lineĀ 

Ā 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin

What's funny is Selena Gomez's beauty line is already worth a little more than half of Haus Labs.

I don't even know the name of it.Ā :selena:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Gatlyn

And a portion of every sale goesĀ to Born This Way Foundation so this is a win-win all aroundĀ :unicorn:

GucciGa
4 hours ago, FameHookah said:

How? I follow tons of beauty gurus and drag queens (spanish and english speaking ones)

Ā 

And all of them hated the brand, they just liked the eyeliner and some liked the liquid shadows, aside from that nobody uses/talks about haus labs, not even in real life (i got the liner for halloween tho and its good).

Guess your feed doesn't represent everybody šŸ‘»

šŸ˜‡

Sneaky Oliver

Perfect time to remember this gemĀ 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnUvb9RVfJQFibXm4Z8q7

Iā€™m on my Legacy Act era

Serial Chiller
7 hours ago, Reality said:

Wait, that's actually insane. Here I thought it was just a cute little side project :bradley:Ā 

Chromatica is her cute little side project.Ā :bradley:

Serial Chiller
3 hours ago, Suspiria said:

Sorry but there is absolutely no way this is accurate. It's only sold online through Amazon and no one is talking about it (as suggested by that table). So who is buying it? Is Haus Labs her latest money laundering scheme?:gaycat:

Money laundering scheme that gets featured on any 'wealthiest' list is a sh**ty money laundering scheme.Ā :gaycat:
Anyways it is weird.Ā 

littlepotter
7 hours ago, Jill said:

Even when confronted with facts, monsters still like to hate just for the sake of hating.

I don't think many people hate haus labs itself, just the fact that it's not music :chica:

6 hours ago, GucciGa said:

Hahaha I love when all the b*tching this fandom does blows up in their face. The fact that she hasn't even released foundation yet and it's this successful.Ā 

I genuinely like the Haus Labs I got and I'm really not much into make up beyond the basics. And as much as monsters like to say she never stops promoting it the truth is she barely does. There are still so many who have no clue she has a brand. I really want her to get it into stores. I ordered bc it was her but generally I would never buy make up that I couldn't see and test in person. This really is impressive. HappyĀ  for the team!Ā 

Genuine question. How can you stand being on Gagadaily when you repeatedly declare your hatred for the fandom at every opportunity. It's self torture at this point

chaeri pls

Runway
3 hours ago, Suspiria said:

Sorry but there is absolutely no way this is accurate. It's only sold online through Amazon and no one is talking about it (as suggested by that table). So who is buying it? Is Haus Labs her latest money laundering scheme?:gaycat:

Facts and statistics donā€™t care about your feelings and anecdotalĀ evidence Boo

_
Ā 

OT: YES gaga YES Haus labs 4th wealthiest celebrity makeup brandĀ 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIiAMpeEnnO2_lvV179Eu

C1trus

Gaga did it again! Just shows how number of likes/views won't absolutely dictate your impact in the world.

Ī¹'Š¼ ĻĻ…ā„“ā„“Ī¹Ī·g ŅÆĻƒĻ…я sтяĪ¹Ī·gs

Runway
5 hours ago, Living said:

I donā€™t believe it, where are the numbers?

Itā€™s literally a click away but Iā€™ll make you a favor and show you ā˜ŗļø
CF4-ADCEE-6-E69-4684-BE14-48-B416-A4-BEB3.png?dl=1

Archived