💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Critically acclaimed movies that you despise?

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

jake gyllenhaal GIF

It's two white cis male actors playing butch closeted white gay guys. Sure it's sad but idk I just did NOT vibe with it. 

EDIT: I feel it is well regarded and remembered because of the gay storyline, rather than the quality of the movie. 

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HermioneT
3 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

War movies. They just ain't my thing. 

This.

LaLa Land. I mean it's cinematically beautiful for sure, but the characters are so bland and fake to me and it's just boring, sorry. 

She / hers

Poltergeist

Babadook!

80721.gif

Many reviews have called it one of the best horrors of our times. I've nearly fallen asleep watching it, the deeper meaning behind it didn't save the movie for me.

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

ARTPOP
5 hours ago, 56jae said:

"Midsommar" 

"hereditary"

"the dark knight"

"the dark knight rises"

"Us"

you should get tested for Covid :ohwell:

COME ON GAYS!!

River
2 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

What ships does Disney have? Pirates and Little Mermaid? :oprah:

no I mean cruise ships :fatcat:

They have some adults-only option and it's pretty fun, u feel like a kid without these annoying uneducated kids running around and smell everything with their living poop :awkney: (u know what I'm talking about, u have some of them at class probably, their parents are like "I'm sending them to school so YOU educated them, not me")

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

AphroditeLaydee
1 hour ago, HermioneT said:

This.

LaLa Land. I mean it's cinematically beautiful for sure, but the characters are so bland and fake to me and it's just boring, sorry. 

amen i despise la la land so much

especially with how pretentious ryan gosling's character was... we don't need a white man 'saving' jazz 

Mother of Puppies

Parasite (I'm sorry, but honestly I think it was one of the worst movies I have ever seen) :laughga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

gag

The first Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) is honestly awful, I hate that it became the blueprint for modern blockbusters.

Other than that there's a few French classics that I think are overhyped (Vagabond, Le Samourai, Pickpocket, Elevator to the Gallows).

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

DeluluSwine

Pulp Fiction, I was so excited to finally watch it and it turned out to be one of the most stupid and boring movies I’ve seen. Also Brokeback Mountain was just a horrible movie.

alsemanche

I haven't seen most of the movies listed in the replies tf :bear:

Anyway i absolutely HATED Mad Max: Fury Road when it came out. Tried to watch it 2 times and couldn't finish it. 

But then I saw the light and realized that it's amazing.

Soft, soothing, and succulent

hieronymus
3 hours ago, A MESS said:

We all know 3/4 of those accounts where white people or Q-anon redditists, asian people were not offended in the slightest.

Yes for Pulp Fiction, same. As for RHPS, it is unapologetically queer and a happy clash of moments. You have to remember that.

It's because of the straights for me.

Don't let @Economyread this or he'll open some new thread about their diamond encrusted Rolls Royce or their spaceship seat next to Bezos

Blocking immediately

Thank you for the website recommendation, can't wait to watch impossible movies and go down a rabbit hole trying to understand them and then reference them at any given time so that people think I'm more snob than they thought initially

Pleeeease, white male comedy is so boring. I always have the urge to sleep when I see those kind of movie

Your username is proving correct 

Karl

People saying Parasite :triggered: it's a masterpiece. 

Only ones I can think of are La La Land and the Revenant, I tend to enjoy critically acclaimed well made films :ohwell:

1 hour ago, DeluluSwine said:

Pulp Fiction, I was so excited to finally watch it and it turned out to be one of the most stupid and boring movies I’ve seen. Also Brokeback Mountain was just a horrible movie.

Pulp Fiction is so boring and make zero sense 

Archived